"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

From OLD to bed - Pandemic edition

Blazer

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey bros. I'm new here. I have finished reading Rational Male like 2 weeks ago. This book changed they way I think. Now what left is to change my life. And this is the part where I want to ask for a advice.

My plan is to start spinning plates. I created Tinder account (most popular OLD in my country) , and I'm getting reasonable amounts of matches, I mean I can afford to choose which woman I want to take out. My game is not the best, I'm still far from Alpha but I'm tryin and I'm getting dates. So far problem is not getting dates but getting women to come over.

I just came back home from a date (alone) . BTW be cause of pandemic almost everything is closed here, our government is planning to introduce curfew, we have to wear masks even outside and air temperature is below freezing. We went for a quick walk in the old town and park. I planned route to finish near my car in order to say something like this - it's cold, I don't want to spend any more time outside, come to my place to get warm, drink some awesome coco with cookies and keep chatting or watch something. She refused, actually she got confused or whatever. Then I offered her to meet up second time or to drive to a cafe and take out some coffee and drink it in the car. She happily agreed for a coffee run.

As we were driving she "explained" why she did not agreed to come over. She told - Aren't you afraid to invite me to your car that I might be dangerous, have a gun or sth like that? - I laughed and said I can handle you. So she reversed the situation and covertly told me why she refused. My ex used to do this alot to try to trick me.

I payed for our coffee and muffins which I picked for her. She told me that she wanted to pay for her stuff but I told here you will pay next time. Also I teased her - Oh you are strong independent woman, show me your biceps and touched her arm like guys do to each other when checking out each other biceps (no homo). The conversation was actually smooth, we both laughed alot, she told me overtly that I am different than other friends she has. One moment when we were talking about house I told that one day I'll have my own house. She told me - oh so you can ask for my help to do some paperwork cause she works with that stuff. I said alright cool, tell me your number. She told me write me on tinder. After that my mood went down I finished up coffee and not long after that I drove her off to her place and said good bye.

My gut is telling me that I kinda simped out and lost my frame cause I found this woman cute. If this true, how can I fix it? How I can turn off emotions? I'm really struggling with them.

I really don't like to talk about my personal life this openly but since this is anonymous I'll take a shot. I would appreciate if you guys could help me out and tell some tips how should I pick up women during this pandemic time?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Read the mystery method.

It's fairly outdated but a lot of content in it has worked for me.

Avoid memorising routines, but understand the process and the various stages so when you encounter them you'd know how to respond.

Happy spinning.
 
Top