"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

From mega shy to over confident

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
ok mate cheers :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by S0LID
ok mate cheers :)
I am not criticising you. Really, I am just pointing out a fact I have observed from the outside. Sometimes you need constructive criticism to grow. I was given my fair share by some of the better posters here when I first got here. I really learnt a lot about myself in that time.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
no no man u got me wrong! I wasnt being sarcastic. I love critisism. Cause thats where most AFCs fail cause they dont want to here what your telling them. Like my friend Rich I tell him, if you want to pull her you got to stop being available for her 24/7 and being her emotional tampon. In her eyes your the president of nice guy friends. Hes like o no I dont want to disagree with her and put her off!

Then again i'm willing to listen to all critisism. Doesnt mean I'm gonna take it all in. Like Rich tells me i treat girls wrong with my "NEXT!" attitude and stuff, he thinks they are angels.
 
Top