Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

from being dumped, to talks, to NC to recontact by her

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All

Last month, I got dumped after dating 2 years. Ok, she had obviously her own reasons .. blaming the 'mistakes' I made her fading away, but sure she did too to me. We were a bit to busy with our own lives. Only ... I got trust, I felt us mature enough to discuss in time and grow. That's growing a relationship right, after the first months of easy fun and pleasure (we travelled a lot together to see each other).

Not for her. Ok. The moment she told to break up I instantly asked to go home (she was visiting me). As I am in shock, I can act suddenly very cold and not at all moved ... just a matter of self-protection. So I dropped her 30min later with a friendly smile at the metro station and said: bye.

Then, the game started ... NC from my side. She started begging to see each other to talk.
I did, after 3 days.
She only could cry those last 3 days. Didnt understand this .. you broke up right?
She told (we got a long dist relationship) she wanted to be more together, she told she missed I said ever 'I love you'. I'm more somebody showing love by for example taking a flight to the other side of the world to surprise her with a visit last May.
She told she was doubting about my love for her.
She told she talked a lot with her best friend about us. Oh great. She never talked to me about this 'smaller issues'. So she kept me completely out to understand and meet her specific desires.

I was the first to show her to do better, to better the relationship. We talked a lot over whatsapp. Sometimes I stopped communication ... she retook always. Maximum 2 days and hup, message.

2 weeks ago I asked for a weekend to see each-other, to talk, to watch, to deal about us.
I was really sorry for my mistakes. I couldnt know actually as she only told her best friend. But ok, I love her and wanted to show what she's worth to me. A lot. I expressed I my love in a better and nicer way than before. Not used to it, but for her. Sure! I want to become better, to learn, to grow. I'm neither perfect as you aren't.

Last 2 weeks ... whatsapp again and she was pushing me to the friendzone. Messages became superficial, but really superficial.

Last week I started NC again. Till this morning: "Hope you're doing well. Are you still in your city?"

What the **** hell. Well, clearly she thinks of me, maybe misses me a bit and just checks again.
I'm the only 1 with her on whatsapp, and I saw she was online every day last week to check if I replied her last superficial message.

As I see now the whole picture from a distance bit ... her ego is big and needs a lot of attention.
She was turning me down (break up) because she missed enough attention during relationship. Well mostly when we were at distance. Together, she told, she felt loved.
Last months I discovered often she felt better than others.

I continue NC, no reply on this morning message. I put everything in the scale after break-up I wanted to grow us. I showed my weakest vulnerable me (as everybody has). She didnt. She still asks for some ego-boost. Nothing change actually.

Well, unless she maybe sends the message: I want to talk with you.
Unless an I-message, instead of You-questions, I stay on NC.

It hurts, but my pride is growing and taking over. My pride is learning from this situation, getting a better me ... where she is still on the same place with herself ... looking for an ego-boost.

Last edited:

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they do man.

Be indifferent if you speak to her bro. Disappear on her.
All the ego boosting does... Is boost her right into the arms of another man.

Stay strong dude you'll be good.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what they do man.

Be indifferent if you speak to her bro. Disappear on her.
All the ego boosting does... Is boost her right into the arms of another man.

Stay strong dude you'll be good.

You know what .. actually she is quite insecure about herself but acting strong, compensating with a bigger ego, putting me down, ...

Last weeks, she was whining a lot on people, on a best friend, complaining she has few friends, complaining she feels lonely sometimes, complaining she feels bad and down when alone, ...

I can all understand ... but instead of embracing a relationship to feel at least safe there ...
We never had issues, we got very nice in-depth talks, same interests ...

I'm quite sure she will try to get closer again ... but hell you girl ... be honest with yourself instead of playing the strong one like now with the super superficial messages.

Move on all with same situation and dont be the fixer. I wasnt aware ... but Im afraid I was her fixer to her seeing all this now.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more insecure they are... The more boosting they need.

I've been there a couple times bro. I get it all.

The problem always is sexual attraction. Once they lose that for you... you might as well tell her goodbye and you agree with her. Tell her you agree with her choice to end things. That'll rattle her cage.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Stopped reading at long distance relationship.

Doomed from the getgo homie, cut your losses and get new females.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What you mean with this? (it's not my native language EN)

Sorry lol.

When you enter into a long distance relationship, you can be sure that it will end no matter what. it is doomed from the start.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you enter into a long distance relationship, you can be sure that it will end no matter what. it is doomed from the start.
And what about telling each other we want more from each other, more us time (the dist was only 40min driving, just a matter of taking decision sooner or later)?
I think this is not an issue here but more her 100% lack on investing in the relationship. Actually she takes what she likes, but keeps me out the relationship actually by not communicating her desires.

It's still the case. She is quite rude by forcing me into friendship zone. She is still 'managing' it ... well except I'm not replying anymore on friendship messages. Curious when she will face the facts this game is over.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Ok.. you are clearly in need of some red pill medicine. Once you understand female psychology.. you will rarely waste your time on silly head games with selfish women.. and when you do.. you will win.

First.. there are only three reasons a woman breaks up with a man:

#1: Basic female hypergamy: She believes she can do better
#2: Power move/Ultimatum: She feels the relationship is too much on your terms and not enough on her terms.
#3: Low interest/attraction/respect: The most common reason and probably the reason in this case.

So as you can see.. all three reasons are grounds for a clean emotional break (at least for any man with self respect). The only reason to keep in touch with an ex is emotionless booty calls. Making sense so far? Good.

Now lets talk about why women try to be "friends" after a break up.. or pretend they MIGHT want to "get back together". There is only one reason: HER EGO. Women love having men on an emotional leash. If a woman can move on from a relationship and still have her thirsty ex boyfriend kissing her ass.. it makes her feel like a million bucks. Why? Because she gets to have her cake and eat it too. She can dump you, f*ck other men and still have you around when she needs you. Makes her look awesome. Makes you look dumb. And if she later learns she can't do better.. she knows your dumb ass will take her back.

When this is all broken down.. do now feel ready to meet new women and move on form this toxic, manipulative b!tch you wrote an essay about? I hope so.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
When this is all broken down.. do now feel ready to meet new women and move on form this toxic, manipulative b!tch you wrote an essay about? I hope so.
It feels like this, yes. Thx for your input! And I wasn't planning to reply anymore. Every extra day, my pride grows.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sexual frustration is sooo wooow! We depend so from our ****.
A nice toy, but damn.

Last edited: