“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Friendship Zone in Highschool?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
After thinking for a while, I began to wonder if the "friend zone" is really that hard to get out of in high school. Sure, it takes some luck and "chemistry" to get out, but don't you usually have to start out as the girl's friend to be her boyfriend in high school? Most girls don't just go out with anyone at this age. What do you guys think?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
254
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Oregon
Just ignore her completely.

I did that to an ex of mine and wished her a happy birthday a year later. She then went on a huge "that means a lot to me, i miss you, my life is so boring now" diatribe. Of course, that's when you turn on the C+F.
 

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Jack McCrack what you said has no relevance really to what this man is saying. I think you should put down the crack pipe

Anyways....My Current Gf an I were friends for 9 months before I even thought about dating her...The Friend zone only exists to people who make it exist...If you cant get a girl out of the friend zone you either are

A.)just not that big of a dj

or

B.)you think you want the girl, but you really dont

Simple as that...:cool:
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
a friend she sees a friend you be.
As quoted by Pook.
 
Top