Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendsgiving at her friends place who is a cvnt

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m in a pretty serious relationship with a woman. She has this ‘friend’, her longest one, but the chick is as the title says really awful.

Long story short my girlfriend has this submissive attitude to this friend, the way this woman talks to her I cannot believe they are still in touch. Lately the hot topic has been around a few times my girl missed like an odd year birthday bc she met my family, and then she came to my girls own birthday and waited all night to get black out drunk and then she went in on my girl, and not to be outdone she then told me she ‘respects me’ bc I don’t take crap but that my girl is a ‘pvssy’.

I waited a long long time to even put my two cents in but finally after a couple of these episodes over the last month or two i was like ‘wtf, like who does this chick think she is’

Anyway, so I’m not going to see my chick that Friday night and that Saturday day as she has stuff with work. That evening is the dinner with the friends. I’ll be nice and cozy out by me and I don’t want to go. This friend also needs an alcoholic intervention and I’m over that whole scene too. Sometimes you just need to show up in your relationship though so I am back and forth.

So I certainly don’t want to come off as controlling but I also don’t want to encourage any extra time with this person. I mentioned that I was thinking about not going for the aforementioned and she asked me if I didn’t want her to go. My response to that was im never going to tell you what to do. Obviously though I think this broad is toxic waste.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would infuriate me, that my girl was being treated like sh*t by some stupid chick who is her friend (or anyone else for that matter). I don't really have any advice all my GF's have been pretty feisty and wouldn't stand for it.

You are well within your rights to defend her even to this "friend". If she told me my girl is a pvssy I'd tell her to stfu and keep her opinions to herself and seriously call her out in front of everyone for being a c*nt.

Your girl's acceptance of this behaviour surely has knock-on effects in other areas of her life, or rather, it's a character flaw of hers to be a pushover/lack of confidence.

This isn't me being harsh btw, we all know these kinds of people, the bullies and the victims, I don't want to associate with either sides.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeppp, the most toxic friends are the old ones they refuse to drop because of their history despite them being toxic AF. My GF has a similar friend like this, and I have basically told her that she is a terrible friend. She only hangs around her once in a blue moon, but I have never had a good experience from her from the few times we have hung out together.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nothing you can do...stay out of her relationships with her friends. It's not your job to save her. Give her your opinion of the situation so she knows where you stand and then butt out. It's not your business.

Nothing good can come from you being involved in trying to sever her ties to friends.

Number one rule is to never get involved in other people's relationships, ever. There will almost never be anything good that comes from it, only bad.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your girl what you think. Let her know you are going because you support her, that's it.

I've skipped out on a few occasions similar to this because of the same reasons. It didn't do my relationship any good.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was over here for the weekend and had a great weekend with the kids but I wanted to just post an update on this. So Friday afternoon I mentioned that I wouldn’t be going, and why. She would rather spend the night with your boy. So there’s that.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you call these type of people friends when they treat you like trash? Sounds like ”the cvnt” is abusive but your gf is too kind to put her in her place. My wife has a group of 4-5 woman and they had a similar situation with one lady. She would get drunk and become abusive, say nasty, hurtful things and cause trouble everywhere they went. They finally got tired of her chaos and cut her out of the circle. Took some time to get over the change but their group is much happier now. There were some good times but the bad times out weighed the good. The hilarious coincidence was the lady’s name was Karen.