Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends... Your opinions

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i have many posts please dont flame lol just looking for some comments/advice because im kinda stuck...With this particular girl

I returned from a date, and im not really sure how to deal with the issue if we are gonna be friends/more etc..

Basically meet this girl at work it seemed like we clicked right away. After couple of days at work. I asked what she is doing the next day, and if she wanted to do something..

So i called her up on the day, we didnt have any plans to go to specific place. So she tells me to come over her place/lives with roomate, she wasnt there (yea i guess first good sign for a stranger).. So we talked got to know each other a bit more and ended up playing cards, we had some food together using same fork )if it matters. While we are playing winks, seemed like flirting.. ( I probably had the opportunity to jump on her but i stayed calm, showing i could control myself)

So while talking i asked if she was seeing someone, she said no. I was like you wanna go out... She said are you asking me out? I was like yea of course, thats what i said.. She said yea , sure. Then she was like i had no idea you liked me i just thought you were cool with me thats why u asked me to do something.

So tonight, didnt really feel like a date i dont know maybe i had too much expectation for first one with her(one of my friends said thatm when i talked with him)... We had dinner, we talked, laughed, told me numerous times how funny i am ( I do crack her up all the time)...Middle of the date we start talking about girls in bars, how they take advantage of guys buying them drinks, i told her those guys are plain losers, a girl winks at them and then they run to them like puppies... I was like i may do that occasionaly when i feel like doing it, but other times i just tell them hey girl ur not special water fountain downstairs. So then she says "Since i like you" i tell u a secret about girls in clubs (blah blah)

Date was ending, she asked if i was working tommorow what time, and said if wanted to come to her place "to meet her roomate".. I played it cool like yea whatever not my exact words but i didnt jump on it like a desperate loser saying yea sure of course right now?, I was like what time is it? She said 11, and started saying damn it is late she probably is going to sleep now(her roomate)... Then said, dont worry you will have plenty chances of seeing her. (or something to that effect)

We walked to subway station, said thank you for dinner, she extended her hands gave me a hug, with kiss on cheek, and said call me. (Almost got crushed by passengers that were coming out).. I was like yea i will, or ill see you at work Friday and we left...

So after all this babbling you ask whats the problem? Problem is im left with no idea where she stands with me do i fall in friends zone, or more ( i dont care i just want to know)..If i ask her out for "2nd date" im very confident she will say yes again

Anything else i can tell you that might help you guys.. ,I heard one guy call our workplace and ask her out, she turned him down, saying but we can be friends lol it was funny.

Other then that she is very prompt with me returns calls, text message when we talk, i dont sense any games playing (she is 26, im 23), she is not one of those teen puzzles where you try to figure out her every step. She is to the point, knows what she wants, if she doesnt like you will tell you that.. I have not noticed any stories that sounded fishy or it was bull**** seemed truthful, honest maybe because she is a older gal.....What should my next step be with her?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, girls often don't like to date guys younger than them .. am sure you've heard this. You're going to have make up for the age difference in other ways, like being more mature if possible than you are now.

Second, she gave you hug and with kiss of death on the cheek! In other words, that was a friendship gesture and to her likely wasn't much of a 'date' as it was to you.

Third, she told the guy who asked her out that they could be friends .. so she has no problem making guy friends and doing thing with them, such as she did with you.

Fourth, there may be some attraction there, and you're going to have to keep balancing things, and making your interest known to her for a potential gf etc. Find out more how she views relationships as opposed to friendships. Whatever she says about friendships, avoid it.

Fifth, what was her 'little secret' about girls in clubs? lol.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea she gave me a hug and i kissed her on the cheek.. She mentioned something at work that she is private doesnt like kissing in public..

Yea but i think i got little further i asked her out and she said yea.. When she rejected him it was like a coverup no but we can be friends

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Up the sexual tension ! Kiss her... Also i like the previous guy's "fourth" statement. It is the man's job to take action. Kino is one of a DJs main tools possibly the most important one. Just feel confident when putting the moves on her. Any sign of being nervous might make yourself seem creepy to her. Just my 2 cents.

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tm,

Actually convo came up regarding friendship/relationship... She told me how she used to cheat on her boyfriend/s all the time earlier years kissing other guys etc.. But she was like im gonna be 26 in 2 weeks and im more mature now im not really looking to be like that no more, ive grown up..

Question, this may be major AFC move but ill ask since, her bday is in couple of weeks, would it be a good idea to have a flower delivered to her with some funny greeting.. Im not talking about showering her with crap like a loser 80 roses 300 teddy bears, just 1,2 flowers showing her hey i remembered enjoy ur bday.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah .. that would be a mature thing to do. Here is the thing. If you did it to an immature girl .. she would run for the hills scared of any hint of commitment, especially if she is attention ho.

If this girl really is mature and more LTR material, she in theory would appreciate that gesture, so long as it IS funny and NOT overdone.

This will tell her you remember small details, and something about her, which most mature women i argue will appreciate! Flakey girls will not appreciate nor recognize this as a good quality.