Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends to non friends cause your a dj...

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that some friends start acting distant and being jerks when you start getting mad pvssy? Is it cause their jealous? I don't get it. When, I first got this don juan stuff down i was fvcking girls left and right.

You know I would have one girl who I was fvck buddys with and I brought her and her girlfriends to a party with my friends. I figured hey; I'll bring some single women over for my friends. At first it was cool. Then, I switched up girls I was banging and kept bringn different girls over.

So, after awhile I settled down with the girlfriend I have now. Then, it was like they started seeing me less. Would use me to get alcohol for them and not invite me to hang out with them. Or I would call them up and say me and my girlfriend are going to a party you should come. and they would say no and other excuses. and other bullsh!t

I said the hell with them after awhile and got new friends who are actually better. But, i just don't get why they turned on me. It's not that I was spending time with women more than them.

I dunno just something I was thinking about...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost quite a few friends over some stupid *****es. It sucks. I'm starting to weed them out slowly though. Pretty much my only true friends that I really get along with are natural born DJs. I have the best wingmen in the world. We do so much **** for each other, and we always have each others back. And the most important thing is they understand the rules of the game. They know what you're doing and why you do some of the things you do, when say just a regular dude might be **** blocking without even realizing it.

In your case, I think your buddies were just jealous. It seems like they got a little taste of ***** when you kept bringing those girls over. So of course they're gonna love you. But when you got a gf, they probably stopped getting *****.. atleast from the help of you and they felt bitter about it. But honestly, do you really want friends who just use you for things? I'm sure you're much better off without them, so cheer up man.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its not that big of a deal to me. But, these were good friends starting back in high school. Which, was around the time I was learning all of this. I think it's stupid friends will get butt hurt over something like this.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have obviously changed and you are no longer same person - this will affect the dynamics of the relationships. Some of my oldest friends, I am still friends with, others I am friendly with, and some I don't even know where they are anymore. People change and this affects all types of relationship.