Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends sister

Justaguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the impression my friend, wanted to meet his sister from out of state. She came into town last night.
Shes a HB8. I was impressed. She doesn't look anything like her brother. Which is completely awesome. She's a really cool chick. The three of us went out last night and had some drinks.
When we got to the club, I decided to stick with her, have a seat and continue talking. We had great repoire. She played with her hair as I talked to her. She initiated the Kino, generally fun and flirty. I left her once to make my "rounds", but came back and hung with her the rest of the night. It's my friends sister and my friend knows my game. We discuss techniques and approaches and psychology of "game" and what not, so I treated her as a friend more than anything.
I bought her a drink, only cause her brother wasn't around with her change money from an earlier round.
I told her "I don't buy drinks for girls I like". We had a good time. I never made an advance, but I wanted to so bad . I figured that I'd play it as a "friend" and let things be.
By the time we got back to my friends apartment
she got kinda distant on me....
We were all three sitting on the couch, eating some late night munchies. She decided she was ready to sleep so she layed out on the floor. My friend said to her (standing) "what are you doing? Aren't you going to sleep on the couch?" She said " Theyres people on the couch"
WTF?! I have a name! Why am I "people" all of a sudden? I'm gonna see this girl in a few hours and I think I'm not even gonna sweat it. My friend's gonna ask me what I think of his sister, but he knows how I can break my opinion of a girl down to him. I'm just going to "friend" her first and see how this plays out.
What do ya'll think?
Anyone with a similar experience?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell your friend you're into her, and then game her. You must game her. Fluff her, elicit values, throw a few canned stories in there to make her laugh, kino..........just don't kiss her if u wanna stay in that area. Just keep the sexual tension going. There's nothing wrong with that.

Note: i was at the bar w/ a wing last night, a decent friend of mine, and I casually brought up his sister. I dont have any urge to game her (she is an HB), but I just talked w/ him about her, and basically got the go-ahead if i wanted to.

Moral of the story: talk with him about it, see if he minds, and then make your move. Lie or just dont tell him, and sh#t will hit the fan.

DonEdwardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

If she's your freinds sister and you like your friend, dont go there.....

If it stuffs out you can almost certainly kiss your friend goodbye, it's not worth it, something you can be sure of, vs. something that may or may not screw up a good part of your current life.

But then again if you don't like your friend... hey boys it's open season.

DonEdwardo

Orbitz1200

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, man, having been in a similar situation a few times, you've got a couple of things going against you.

1) This is your friend's sister, so she already sees you as sort of "off-limits" until you prove otherwise to her. (Or until he says something along those lines).

2) You treated her like a friend, reinforcing the thought she already had, that you were off-limits because you are her brother's friend.

I would either have your friend (if he's cool with it) mention to her that you're interested or make it somewhat more obvious yourself.

But it all ends up coming down to how cool your friend is with you getting on his sister.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

Thing is, if you make a move now or later, it'll be more than a normal 'come on' because it'll go against everything you've done so far. Some people would argue this would give her alot of power over you, because you couldn't resist her.

But if you decided to play some different cards, once your over that little power slip I'm sure you could find out how interested she really is.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I tried to picture your night guy...

hmmm

We were all three sitting on the couch, eating some late night munchies. She decided she was ready to sleep so she layed out on the floor. My friend said to her (standing) "what are you doing? Aren't you going to sleep on the couch?" She said " Theyres people on the couch"
I picture all three of you sitting on the couch.

Than she just straight up yawns and lays on the floor at your feet, and your bro's if he is still there.

She came to visit from out of town and she sleeps on the couch?

your friend suddenly stands up looks down at her and says, (I see her curled up in a little ball without a blanket.) "what are you doing?"

she looks at him, and with the whiniest voice EVER says "theres people on the couch"

My little brother is like this, he expects something from his whiny actions, he wants me to play the slave and he the master, but I don;t know any master who throws you the whip.

All I can say is, I have NEVER been in THAT situation. that girl was a whiny brat, not the kind you tease though, from the way you describe her it's like shes going to run away screaming.

My advice to you is, you wasted a good damned night, you don;t know her, and you are going to stay just friends, or you WILL ruin your relationship with your real friend. If your bro wanted you to mett her than meet her and greet her, if he wants you to start seeing her, than so be it, but make the distinction.

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be a scum bag.

don't **** your friend's family and ex-girlfriends.

it's real, real ****ty, and if this is a good buddy of yours, you should just piss off this girl.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets cut the girl some slack....Everyone forgets that its a two way street.. Plus shes a grown adult.

If you must think strategically, I would not inform your friend of your intentions inorder to prevent sabotage... (which I gaurantee will happen)

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont **** where you eat. You gotta be a loser AFC to go after a mates sis... out of all the chicks out there, why would you even consider it?

Ive seen too many of guys I know go after their mates GFs, only to break up later and then the guy stops visiting his mates place cos hes too embarrased!