Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friends, I have noticed women don't flat out smile at me but...

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a common occurence when passing a random bird is her eyes will dart straight down to the floor after our eyes meet. Possibly taken by my good looks? maybe shy? I used to be this way when I was younger saw a girl I liked and that's why I ask. I'm a decent looking chap and I don't think I look threatening or anything HAHA.

Ima start seeing if I can talk to them when it happens. I normally don't because only she makes it obvious I don't waste my time.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
a common occurence when passing a random bird is her eyes will dart straight down to the floor after our eyes meet. Possibly taken by my good looks? maybe shy? I used to be this way when I was younger saw a girl I liked and that's why I ask. I'm a decent looking chap and I don't think I look threatening or anything HAHA.

Ima start seeing if I can talk to them when it happens. I normally don't because only she makes it obvious I don't waste my time.
they are submissive to you. either you are attractive or you are scary to her..

approach her and start a conversation and you'll find out 100% sure if they found you attractive or not. :cool:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have been told by women and even some men (yes, gay. Little did I know where they were going to go with the conversation haah) before that I am good looking before, but I never really believed it because women never went out of their way to show it. I guess I shouldn't expect women to act like men since they don't have to,

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same thing going on. Im not going to brag about my looks, but i can honestly say that i have very attractive eyes to women. (very long eyelashes and green). I sort of look like this guy with super long eyelashes and light brown hair http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3124/2569158768_3d0f17d002.jpg?v=0

As a result i think women are afraid of approaching me just as i was afraid of approaching them. *and still am a bit*. As a result nobody ever told me that i was good looking until i realized it myself one day. In fact when i was little i had the impression that something was fundamentally wrong with me because its very damaging for a little boy in a super market to be asked by the cashier "do you put mascara on?"

The point is i grew into my head grew and i grew into my lashes. Now once i get my game down ill be unstoppable. My life is improving everyday....

Srry if i hijacked your thread, but i definitely agree that girls will not hold your gaze if they find you really handsome. It happens to me all the time and i am totally non-threatning

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowdog's Self Improvement Lesson For Today.

Never ever never flame your fellow man who can grow whiskers of any length or the style he chooses for himself. We men have enough problems with women as it is....

LoneSilver

snowdog said:
if you're that guy, please shave. I hate f*cking idiots who think it's cool to have a semi-beard.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're that guy, please shave. I hate f*cking idiots who think it's cool to have a semi-beard.
Im not that guy i said so in my post. However, i do have that semi-beard going on mostly because i have been too lazy in the morning to shave it off.

Both me and that guy in the picture are turkish. Its in our genes to grow hair fast. I can get that amount of hair on my face really fast.

I honestly prefer to be cleanshaven, but i dont want to shave every day. So would you please back the **** off and never make a comment like that again towards me?

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic of u I can say I look like brad pitt man

i find that if your handsome women like to look at you.. personally how i see it is it doesnt matter if they show signs of submission before u want signs of attraction.. thus u are probably intimidating and not attractive.. light eyes with dark rings around them (an effect multiplied by thick eyebrows like some of us euros have) tend to do that to people so that isnt to say you arent genetically blessed but you are intimidating them. when i see a girl who approaches me (please read my field report for more info on this, i do need some help) she cant help but stare every moment and opportunity she gets, and loves it when i look back because i appreciate every fiber of her being. it feels wonderful for me too

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My game is bad, im not going to sit her and tell you that it isnt. Women tend to look at me, i can see it in my peripheral vision. Just not directly at me. They are hesitant to meet my gaze even in conversation.

Wouldn't we as men be affected the same way, if we saw a pretty girl or we saw a girl that intimidates us? If i was a a guy walking down the street and i saw a HB 9.9. I would be intimidated by her. If i was walking down the street and i saw a girl that scared me then i would be intimidated by her.

The original posters topic was more about this. How women can be intimidated by handsome men just like they can scary men.

If the OP feels like he is intimidating women by being handsome and not overly indimidating we cant tell even by a pick. There is so much more to this game than looks. I personally feel that i have witnessed that first hand.

Im not going to post a pic because i want to remain somewhat anonymous and i don't think it really pertains to the question. I just tried to reinforce what the original poster felt with a little bit of my personal experience.

If a brad pitt look-alike walked into a room and nobody knew him and he was a total AFC to the core. Do you think he would get any women?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be noted that even Brad Pitt himself mentioned he didn't get much action until he became famous.

What Pathgen said is exactly right...if even guys get paralyzed around girls they are attracted to, how much more will the girls be around guys they are attracted to when most girls are more insecure then your average guy?

I don't think I am scaring them because if I did, it would be all women and not just a few. It doesn't happen with every girl a meet, but at least one every time I go out if I decide to make contact with women in passing or whatever.

Now as far as the pic, I figured my word would be enough, but if it's necessary, I'll post a picture. I am pretty decent looking. I know this because I have had women "make the moves" themselves (ask out or reveal interest) many times and was dubbed "handsome"as a nickname. Regardless, most women don't hold my gaze across the room and smile all that often though it's happened in the past. Most either just look away or down if eye contact is made.

Will I go out on a limb and claim every woman wants me? No. But I will say if you consider yourself decent looking, don't be down if you feel that girls aren't paying attention to you...you probably could very well be intimidating them with your good looks. I know Pathgen and myself aren't ready to accept we must be ugly to most women we come into contact with.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They NEVER smile? Actually, I DON'T think that's a good sign bro.

Women generally have the power, even with handsome men, and are used to flexing that power. To think that most (or all) of the women you pass in your daily routine cannot smile at you beggars belief.

In clubs, when I try to catch eye contact, women usually to look away quickly. This isn't because I'm incredibly handsome but because they are simply not interested. In a club situation, eye contact + smile is a guaranteed jump off point and will get any old horny toad hopping over to her. Friends who are more conventionally attractive face-wise get a different result, both in the clubs and the street. And to be honest, out and about, I get smiles too though tight-lipped and without much eye contact.

Do you get this in clubs too? Where the liquor and blood is flowing? That would answer your question.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Good thing you're not a chick, right? Oh, wait...

IKO69 said:
It should be noted that even Brad Pitt himself mentioned he didn't get much action until he became famous.
You know why that is? Fame is motivating. People usually want to meet famous people. They'll feel good or even excited about getting past their anxiety to talk to a celebrity. There are plenty of attraction mechanisms like that which don't require a publicist.

Everyone, not just women, looks away because something or someone isn't interesting enough. Do something, have something, or be someone so that your very presence will motivate other people to come to you in the same way that fame does.

Or you can just approach them. Hard to ignore someone standing in front of you.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed this too. I'd consider myself good looking, and I always try to make eye contact with attractive girls on the street.

90% of the time they will look at me and then look down really quickly or pretend to look at something on the opposite side (I hate this), until they are almost past me and then they'll look really quickly at me again as we're passing.

is this a good or bad sign?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ As long as they aren't running away screaming, it can't be that bad.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just eye contact. It's your body language. If you make eye contact, smile and say hello to her, then I can guarantee that most women will do the same in return.

You can't just walk down the street expecting everyone to smile at you for no apparent reason.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes, that is true. I have wanted to stop them and say hi but because they are usually looking at the floor or look away I decide not to because I feel it would be rude for some reason (don't ask why).

Just wanted to know if anyone's experienced what I experienced. I know most girls don't make it obvious and don't like making the first move.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, looking down and being submissive could be a really good sign. BUT, the fact she isn't smiling = not good.

I think you at least want to see a little smirk or half smile, something that seems to trigger a positive emotion.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
Well yes, that is true. I have wanted to stop them and say hi but because they are usually looking at the floor or look away I decide not to because I feel it would be rude for some reason (don't ask why).
Walk up to them and ask, "What's so interesting down there?" ;)