Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

friend's girls

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't seem to have any scruples when it comes to acquintances girlfriends. I think it comes from my younger days and taking the mentality that I would be doing my friends a favour if I slept w/ their girl because it would prove she is a cheating hoe.

Now I have never slammed a close friend's girl, but I have definately gone down roads I shouldn't have, like a boss's women. My question is, how can I get myself to say keep my hands off. The other problem is I live in a small town, where promiscuity and infidelity are prominent.

Any suggestions?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:How about living a life with no friends and no job? :eek:

:confused: Man, what are you thinking? How many friends came to you and said: "Gee! Thanks for sleeping with my girlfriend MacAvoy! You saved me from a world of heartache."

Answer me this...Would you want a friend that was always trying to get with YOUR girlfriend?

I know we girls play this game, trying to steal our friend's men, or break them up. It's interesting to know you guys do this as well.

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably you are not meeting enough unattached women. This is probably from being in small town, but also, not making enough first moves.

The attached women are easier -- much easier -- to get to know b/c their sheild is down, and if you don't have other options, you'll go down that road. That's what I've seen in myself. But, I didn't go through with any of them, just kind of left them longing for me. Huge waste of time.

Bottom line: Get your hands on some unattached women and you won't get distracted with the rest. I mean, two hands, one ****, that's three women max. Go get 'em

Reaction score
I say you are doing a community service by screwing your friend's hor - it serves your friend right for keeping company with stank hos!!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I want to know is what city you live in so I can assess all of this prominent sexual activity!