"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Friends drifting away

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Yeah.. my friends seem to be drifting away from me. My best friend is even drifting away. He think's hes mr.awesome now because hes changed into another style and hangs out with the people of the same style. We hardly hang out anymore man. And now he bearly even bothers to talk to me. Same with the rest of my friends. Their a bunch of punks man.

They don't even let me know if they are all gonna hang out somewhere or bother to invite me to chill with them or something. Now I only have a few (4) friends left and my girlfriend to hang out with.

For example everyone who was in our group went to another persons house to chill (which i found out about a few days later) and they don't even tell to me go. :mad:

Example #2

They all go to the movies without me. Man I've always invited them to the movies when I go. I even gave them rides. That's fukked.

I need new friends man. Sorry for the rant. :(
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
Its really hard to find good and loyal friends in hs and not friends who would fuhk u over in a second...i mean people in highschool are all about being cool and the majority of them are ***** follower's who think their cool if they dress like the senior QB..but all in all their not..your only as popular as u think u are...go out and meet some new peeps..i had the same prob i hung out with this group since like 5th grade and then all the sudden we all fall apart and i was like well sh*t this sux..but then i started meeting new people (people who would stand by me in trouble and other ****) this my fellow dj is what u need..once u start hangin out with the right people u start meeting all their friends(who are good peeps to*usualy*) and u start to realize that u are popular and u start being more confident and then u find yourself...sry if i went off the subject i kinda got in the moment.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow

I need new friends man. Sorry for the rant. :(
You damn right you do. And instead of bitching you should go and make some.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Friends drifting away

Originally posted by Bunk 040
You damn right you do. And instead of bitching you should go and make some.
Do you even listen to yourself?

JESUS YOU DUMB****. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND THE WORD "NEXT" . SOMETIMES PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHERS.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: Re: Re: Friends drifting away

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Do you even listen to yourself?

JESUS YOU DUMB****. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND THE WORD "NEXT" . SOMETIMES PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHERS.
Yeah, you got my number Mr. Alpha! When you're done I'll like to make you your Alpha dinner, I promise I won't forget the Alpha nutrition. Can I please iron your Alpha clothes for you too? You are my Alpha hero!


I swear this mothafucka just camps out on here waiting on my posts.... I doubt this faggot even talks to chicks.

Listen, I know this is your job but I wish we could meet somewhere and have you talk that **** you just said cause I hate talking **** on the internet.
 
Last edited:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Friends drifting away

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Do you even listen to yourself?

JESUS YOU DUMB****. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND THE WORD "NEXT" . SOMETIMES PEOPLE CARE ABOUT OTHERS.
Originally posted by Bunk 040
You damn right you do. And instead of *****ing you should go and make some.
I agree with Bunk... that's exactly what he should do...

LikRetsam... oh dear... time to cool the jets.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Re: Re: Re: Re: Friends drifting away

Originally posted by Bunk 040
I swear this mothafucka just camps out on here waiting on my posts.... I doubt this faggot even talks to chicks.
You're just right about everything. No point arguing your post, as you said, it's the internet.

Smooth... Jets need to burn their fuel after being over pumped.

Obviously he needs to make new friends but can you guys just seem to relatively care about the guy? And quit it with the bull**** sosuave "I'm above the world. NEXT NEXT NEXT" attitude.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
How about you both be quiet. And have an e-battle in private to see whos the best :rolleyes:
This is a place to give advice and ask questions, no need to make peoples beliefs into a huge e battle, ive seen enough of that **** on the internet.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Re: Friends drifting away

Originally posted by Bunk 040
Yeah, you got my number Mr. Alpha! When you're done I'll like to make you your Alpha dinner, I promise I won't forget the Alpha nutrition. Can I please iron your Alpha clothes for you too? You are my Alpha hero!


I swear this mothafucka just camps out on here waiting on my posts.... I doubt this faggot even talks to chicks.

Listen, I know this is your job but I wish we could meet somewhere and have you talk that **** you just said cause I hate talking **** on the internet.
You really are an idiot...your ignorance says it all, mate.

Back to the issue at hand. Make new friends. It's incredibly easy and fun to break into "established" social circles and become good friends with everybody. The more contacts you have, the more you have to do every weekend.

Your friend sprobably don't have any personal problems with you, they're just insensitive idiots. Make new ones. You don't need people like that in your life.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top