Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friendly women....................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your getting on great? too great?

perhaps you cross her path at the grocery store?

She speaks like shes known you for years? but you've met twice

perhaps she initiates sometimes like she is begging you to make a move?

Perhaps youve even got her number and she DM's you like you shoot solid gold from your love gun. SHE EVEN INITIATES DM's

she pushes her arms into her big boobs and giggles ? in the most seductive fashion, when you cross paths

her conversation skills knock other women for six? she listens and is interested in your life? WTF other women dont do this

your about to make a move and then she will drop it.............

"Im just waiting for my fiance/partner to pick me up from work" :rofl:

Any signs of real good interest early on, is a major warning sign theres a chap in the picture, it happens everytime.

use low mild contact at all times, until you get the kitty

hth , stay pimp fellas

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
This means she is interested (highly). Of she has a partner she tells you like in your example. If she is not, speaking / interacting like you say is a sign of high interest.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means she is interested (highly).
it doesnt thats the point of my thread.

Over interest before the lay, should send alarm bells ringing in your mind something is up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely just bored with her current LTR/marriage and looking for validation outside of that relationship to show "she still has it." Agreed that showing too much interest/being overly flirtatious normally just signals an AW and is no reason to think there is genuine interest there. With enough experience these types get easy to spot after awhile as real interest vs. interest in receiving validation look/feel differently during the interaction.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
your getting on great? too great?

perhaps you cross her path at the grocery store?

She speaks like shes known you for years? but you've met twice

perhaps she initiates sometimes like she is begging you to make a move?

Perhaps youve even got her number and she DM's you like you shoot solid gold from your love gun. SHE EVEN INITIATES DM's

she pushes her arms into her big boobs and giggles ? in the most seductive fashion, when you cross paths

her conversation skills knock other women for six? she listens and is interested in your life? WTF other women dont do this

your about to make a move and then she will drop it.............

Any signs of real good interest early on, is a major warning sign theres a chap in the picture, it happens everytime.

use low mild contact at all times, until you get the kitty

hth , stay pimp fellas
I've seen too many episodes of Criminal Minds. I ain't fallin for this typa chick.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely just bored with her current LTR/marriage and looking for validation outside of that relationship to show "she still has it." Agreed that showing too much interest/being overly flirtatious normally just signals an AW and is no reason to think there is genuine interest there. With enough experience these types get easy to spot after awhile as real interest vs. interest in receiving validation look/feel differently during the interaction.
I have experience and I still can’t tell fake from genuine sometimes. You have to remember that AW have spent years crafting their ways. I’ve even seen them give off signals as stated on here that so called “interested women” do (biting lip, playing with hair, holding eye contact and smiling, some will even touch you).

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have experience and I still can’t tell fake from genuine sometimes. You have to remember that AW have spent years crafting their ways. I’ve even seen them give off signals as stated on here that so called “interested women” do (biting lip, playing with hair, holding eye contact and smiling, some will even touch you).
Some will disguise it better than others of course. And it can be difficult to tell within just a 2 minute conversation. However, if you are in a setting where you have more than just a quick "hello-goodbye" type setting, one of the biggest tells is that even an AW will be fairly resistant to some well-timed kino. This is because they don't want the physical interaction - just the attention. You can weed them out easily with this.

Of course, some of them may respond positively to your kino even if they are in a relationship. That's a whole other topic.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as real interest vs. interest in receiving validation look/feel differently during the interaction.
Mild interest has always got me better results.

if she gives me vibes like ive laid down 12" and shes obsessed, (but we havent even hooked up yet). it a huge warning sign

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine interest is always a good starting point. Whether her circumstances will allow that to continue in the direction you want it to will remain to be seen. Being unavailable for a number of years was good practice for me TBH. I still remember a couple of sisters at an awards dinner who were flirting with me HARD. My mother was there at totally threw cold water on the conversation when she said "You know he has a wife and children at home don't you?" She just couldn't control herself....Or she was jealous about the attention I was getting...

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she's throws the bf or fiance out there she's just letting you know, she can flirt and maybe fvck , but don't get too attached as she has a home to go to at the end of the day.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she initiated contact with you its not a sign for you to fvck off and that she is taken. I also see it as if BF then she's telling you that she is desirable. Treat as a sh1t test similar to IHAB.

I believe the best response is to invite for drinks post whatever on xxx day. She'll comply or you got your answer.

Others with better experience can chime in.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the best response is to invite for drinks post whatever on xxx day. She'll comply or you got your answer.
they vanish when you ask them out, thats the point of the thread.

high interest should be a warning sign, the ex is still in the picture.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just initiate early kino and see how they respond, no?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just initiate early kino and see how they respond, no?
the whole point of my thread is that nothing is as it seems, if you had of said 20 years ago, a girl was doing the above with high interest, it would have been regarded as a green flag.

everything that used to be green flags, is now disingenuous

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New kid on the block here, but isnt this view a bit bitter? Most women I meet are enthusiastic and friendly when I conversate with them , and still they dont flake. Maybe you just get make them " happy in the moment"?

Ofcourse they all bat**** somehow, but they hide it for as long as possible.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Doesn't every woman have an ex in the picture in some capacity?

Everything that happens with men and dating and sex hinges on the woman's interest level in you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New kid on the block here, but isnt this view a bit bitter? Most women I meet are enthusiastic and friendly when I conversate with them , and still they dont flake. Maybe you just get make them " happy in the moment"?

Ofcourse they all bat**** somehow, but they hide it for as long as possible.
no its not bitter its a fact, if a woman is showing super high interest too early this should be a major red flag. can 99% guarantee she will pull the rug and bounce back to an ex, this is why you limit your attention, regardless of her interest

I used to think it was great, but each and everyone had some kind of hidden agenda, or sneaky thing going on.

ive always done better with mild interest chics

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no its not bitter its a fact, if a woman is showing super high interest too early this should be a major red flag. can 99% guarantee she will pull the rug and bounce back to an ex, this is why you limit your attention, regardless of her interest

I used to think it was great, but each and everyone had some kind of hidden agenda, or sneaky thing going on.

ive always done better with mild interest chics
Oke Derby I'll try. I notice I indeed go all in ,especially when they show high interest. Must be scarcity mindset tbh... That hidden agenda quote is one to remember..

Do you say that even after showing high interest from my side it's best to just hit the brake hard? I will experiment with it anyways.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oke Derby I'll try. I notice I indeed go all in ,especially when they show high interest. Must be scarcity mindset tbh... That hidden agenda quote is one to remember..

Do you say that even after showing high interest from my side it's best to just hit the brake hard? I will experiment with it anyways.
See bro what happens is, you end up with a chic and you think "shes different" from the rest, happens all the time, and we still fall for it now.

remember women do not have any code of honor or principles, that is a mans trait. So what will happen is she will ghost you like you never even existed, however that very same morning she initiated with you and pursued you.

you can literally be their husband material at 11.59, and they wouldn't recognise you in a line-up parade at 12.01pm

I have a rule of thumb that a chic who is yet to give me any kitty gets no more than 5-8 messages from me a day,

this goes up to around 15 when she has given me what i want, and shes compliant.

try and encorporate my idea, and be very ltd with your attention, and compliments.