Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend wants to hook me up with a girl that goes to our gym

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going to the gym I'm at now as a regular for quite a while and over time have built up a huge social network through there, guys that I hang out with, do business with, etc. This is a pretty large commercial gym and almost everyone knows me there, so I'm pretty popular to say the least.

Anyway, there is this really cute Mexican girl I've been seeing there for the past few months. Several times I've caught her checking me out and smiling at me, etc. However, given the fact that it is the gym I frequent I'm not always completely comfortable with making a move, as several times in the past the women I've met there it often ended up in drama. I have a friend that also goes there regularly and knows this woman as well and says that she is actually really nice and wanted to hook me up with her/introduce her to me.

I've never had someone else introduce me to a female, as literally every woman I've met was entirely through cold approach, so I'm not really sure how to play something like this off. Should I ask her out the first time we talk if I'm feeling her or should I wait a little before making my first move?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
friend that also goes there regularly and knows this woman as well and says that she is actually really nice and wanted to hook me up with her/introduce her to me.
Why?

Did you express or suggest something and he offered to introduce her to you, or did she express or suggest something?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i wouldnt do it, but it would also depend how much comfy i feel about it

i prefer training solo, if she started going gym with u, that would be ahuge nono for me and a huge time wastecause she would just speak to you every serie and cling to the exercises/machines u do at the moment

also your past says its bad idea to do it so dont do it

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warm approach is the same as cold approach except maybe less aggressive depending on your style. Just talk to her like you’re getting to know her and then offer drinks. Sounds pretty much guaranteed you’ll get a yes, it’s just a bit awkward at first. Worst case scenario, if it goes bad, you’ll have to switch gyms and possibly move to a different state.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people make such a big deal out of these things? Let them introduce you and see how you vibe. If things go well and she is interesting, invite her out to grab a drink with you sometime. That's it. Stop over thinking things. This is not some life and death struggle. Go with the flow.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people make such a big deal out of these things? Let them introduce you and see how you vibe. If things go well and she is interesting, invite her out to grab a drink with you sometime. That's it. Stop over thinking things. This is not some life and death struggle. Go with the flow.

because it was not said before, and not following the cold aproach

you can do it, without much problem, as long its natural, if him talk with her a little you can always tag along, you never had a talk with someone you just know because of someone else? that is the same, only you play a little diferently, and the girl getting in the way you work out, menas little, you will be busy and she will know, you can talk with people when both are on the down time