“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

friend to girlfriend #2

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
hmm news update about friend to girlfriend...

the other day, me and her went out, had a real fun time, alot of kino, alot of everything, my intrest level was high and it seemed to be hers was as well .. i go home and everything is fine

the next day, she calls me that night, and wants to hang out with some friends of ours, so we go out to eat and stuff, but she doesnt sit anywhere near me and like gives me the cold shoulder the whole night... WHY!?

so i go home bumbed and hopeless here again... hmm wtf should i do any advice??��
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Honestly man, I dont like to be the bearer of bad news. But this girl DOES NOT LIKE YOU. Kiss her and find out for yourself so you can put yourself out of this mysery. I feel for u man. But she invites you out with other friends first of all, if a girl liked you, and wanted more she would want to just go out with you. She was not cold, you are just imagining it because she didnt speak to you so much since other people were there. Man I feel sorry for you, you are only her friend, so I would see if she kisses back, but you have to be a man. Do you like this mysery? Because only you can stop it!!!!
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
dude...seriously..the same thing happened to me too.

Well..i started to date this girl...we hung out alot but never as buddy buddy stuff. on like the 3rd date on a friday..things were hot...next day saw her at a party...she ignored me the whole night. i knew i shouldnt have gone to the party but i wanted to have fun...

Story aside...dont talk to her for awhile...at least a week...keep doing your thing and but dont talk to her. its time you play hard to get and build some mystery.....come back in a week and report in.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by unknowntim3
hmm news update about friend to girlfriend...

the next day, she calls me that night, and wants to hang out with some friends of ours,... so i go home bumbed and hopeless here again... hmm wtf should i do any advice??��
Your clue that you were only her friend is when she asked you to 'hang out' with a 'group of friends' --- right there I would have said, "no thanks". Why do you guys always put the ball in the woman's court (let her make the final decision) - I know why, "because you desperately want to get into her panties!!!"
 
Top