Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend of mine's in trouble

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, not really friend. She's my mom's friend. Called me today basically asking me to borrow my car.

4.6L stang, 25k miles, 5 speed.

I lied to her I don't have insurance, and I told her that because I don't have license police will pull her over. Obviously she could have driven it, but I don't want my car driven.

Her situation is such that she told me she just fixed her suspended driver license this morning. Hey, could be true. But, I don't want my car dinged, dented, driven, marbles and sh1t. This car is for me to enjoy, I pay for it, and it's not to be used to provide some mercy for someone because they dont' have money.

Her situation. This is the good stuff. She was with this guy, player, different b1tch every night. They had a falling out or something, she's old, the guy is getting rid of her. So, I guess she was sucking off his wallet, and he stopped it. Took her car in the middle of the night, left her in financial ruins, needing to go to therapy. Fvck I don't know what happened there, but gentelmen don't do that.

Right, it's the same fvcker that screwed me out of $60.. Same fvcker I worked for and he fvcked me. I thought he was something to respect and trust, and maybe learn game from, but he was just sh1t. Some car dealer b1tch around here, with imaginary friends on swat team.

I'm not gassiping here, I could give less sh1t. I just got this call, I told her no. No hard feelings. I'd let her use my connections to get a used car, but apperantely she don't have money for that, in therapy, lol..

My question:

I can fvck the guy up bad, suspend his eBay account. He won't recover from this one, no way to sell cars on eBay. Should I hit that beyotch???

OF all the people, he deserves it.

I wanted to do it back when he screwed me. But I decided against that, I just moved on. But here is an opportunity to get some justice, and get some good carma flowing for me.

Should I go boom on that mother fvcker? No body will ever know, even if they do, it's nothing to sweat.. Hahaha, I don't have imaginary friends on swat team, but I do have real friends in all the right places.

Should I? Should I? Push the button? Fvck the mother fvcker? Make him cry?

Let me know...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An observation/question: If you really wanted to do it, would you have asked the forum?

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
So why did I ask?

Couldn't/didn't want to help her, gotta make up in some other way?

I called my other friend and his old toyota will be available in about a month, he has his own rat driving it, lol.

Perhaps the healthy thing to do is not to do anything? This is a bit confusing.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He stole her car???

If there was absolutly no way to tell that you did it, then go for it. But, provide more detail:

How did he leave her in financial ruins? Did he cheat her something. Did he steal her car? How did he steal 60$ from you? What else has he done bad?