Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend in love with girl who has a bf and just wants fun

mrmuscles2

Banned
Reaction score
So i have this friend who through work met a girl (both in early twenties) shes attractive and nice but .... has a bf
Things slowly started proggressing and now theyre daily texting and calling and going out sometimes .... i told him to smash and move on she aint wifey material he said its cool and he doesnt love her fast forward.... 2 weeks later hes all like " i think i love her " .

Its obvious she aint loyal and he even told me she has no problem flirting with many men plus she made out with him despite having a bf , he looks scared to escalate even though shes been practically inviting him to f*ck her .... he sometimes mentions how she is not a "ho" after i call her that but deep down he knkws iam right ... iam no little kid and iam kinda in a similar situation atm and love is not on the menue for such girls ....

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips for your friend

1. Don't sh*t where you eat.
2. Oneitis is related to infatuation.
3. Women are abundant.
4. A scarcity mentality will bring you down to your knees.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He deserves her. Maybe he'll understand when she does the same thing to him. Fvck 'em both.
Sometimes people will only learn the hard way. Fools.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So i have this friend who through work met a girl (both in early twenties) shes attractive and nice but .... has a bf
Things slowly started proggressing and now theyre daily texting and calling and going out sometimes .... i told him to smash and move on she aint wifey material he said its cool and he doesnt love her fast forward.... 2 weeks later hes all like " i think i love her " .

Its obvious she aint loyal and he even told me she has no problem flirting with many men plus she made out with him despite having a bf , he looks scared to escalate even though shes been practically inviting him to f*ck her .... he sometimes mentions how she is not a "ho" after i call her that but deep down he knkws iam right ... iam no little kid and iam kinda in a similar situation atm and love is not on the menue for such girls ....
This happens all the time.

No mystery here.

Your friend has made a conscious choice to take up a taken woman. It's his bed to lie in.

You did your bit to advice him.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess we will see your friend posting here in a few weeks. I will save him a spot on this forum.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I guess we will see your friend posting here in a few weeks. I will save him a spot on this forum.
HAHA yep. "Help me guys I fvcked this chick from work who had a BF and she regretted it the next day. Told her boyfriend who talked her into getting a protection order on me and accused me of raping her. Then work found out and i got fired. All over one fvck. Help!"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA yep. "Help me guys I fvcked this chick from work who had a BF and she regretted it the next day. Told her boyfriend who talked her into getting a protection order on me and accused me of raping her. Then work found out and i got fired. All over one fvck. Help!"
I think that's a little paranoid

The likely scenario is OP's friend being heart broken either in the near future when he realizes he was some slvt's plaything or in the far future when he realizes that he isn't special and that she just doesn't respect relationships/committment when he catches her fvcking another guy

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't try and mess around with girls with bfs. The only way it can 'work out' is if you can give absolutely zero ****s about her and don't care at all about where it goes. Trying to make it into something more is just a trap - as if she can do this to her current boyfriend, you better believe she'll do it to you.

I find girls with bfs (who are this way) are more flirty as well than normal. More carefree, fun, exciting. I think it's because they're not as invested (they got their backup boyfriend). So they might seem more attractive than the normal girl flirting.

Sucks for your friend, since he's attached to her now ('in love'). Let's hope he smartens up, and in my opinion, back up and distance the heck away from her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think that's a little paranoid

The likely scenario is OP's friend being heart broken either in the near future when he realizes he was some slvt's plaything or in the far future when he realizes that he isn't special and that she just doesn't respect relationships/committment when he catches her fvcking another guy
I might agree with you on "overly cautious" or "extreme caution", but I won't agree with "paranoid".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't try and mess around with girls with bfs. The only way it can 'work out' is if you can give absolutely zero ****s about her and don't care at all about where it goes. Trying to make it into something more is just a trap - as if she can do this to her current boyfriend, you better believe she'll do it to you.

I find girls with bfs (who are this way) are more flirty as well than normal. More carefree, fun, exciting. I think it's because they're not as invested (they got their backup boyfriend). So they might seem more attractive than the normal girl flirting.

Sucks for your friend, since he's attached to her now ('in love'). Let's hope he smartens up, and in my opinion, back up and distance the heck away from her.
I found females who did this would do it to anyone. Also your not special for her to hit on you. She'll do about anyone. At least flirt them.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might agree with you on "overly cautious" or "extreme caution", but I won't agree with "paranoid".
The odds of it going as far as a false rape dilemma that gets you fired is kind of low. Not low enough that it's not a serious concern, not low enough that it's worth the risk. But low enough that it shouldn't be ones primary concern in this situation

Lets say, 3% chance of a false rape dilemma getting him fired, 50% chance this girl will add extreme drama now, 50% chance she'll do it later.

I'd say it's like your odds of getting murdered, something you should be aware of and prepare to avoid, but not something one should live in fear of