"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Friend - Girlfriend?

Mokwaja

New Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
South Africa
I met this amazing girl about 3 weeks ago, and we have gone on several dates which went very well.

She came out of a bad relationship and is not quite ready for commitment. I told her that's fine, she can take all the time she needs.

Now my issue is that this is a bit easier said than done. I thought that it would be ok just to be friends for now, but as it turns out I can't stop thinking about her and I want to be more than friends.
And if I tell her this, I think I might scare her off, and I really don't want to lose her.

How do one deal with a situation like this?

Mokwaja
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just because she's not ready for commitment doesn't mean there's no potential for physical (sexual) intimacy.

Desdinova's right...look into other women as well, but see if this one, although she's not ready for commitment, might be ready for intercourse. ;)
 

whoami

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I thought that it would be ok just to be friends for now, but as it turns out I can't stop thinking about her and I want to be more than friends.
seems like you are spending more time at home??I dunno If I m out in field I don't think about anything else :eek:

WhoAmI
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top