Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend - Girlfriend?

Mokwaja

Reaction score
I met this amazing girl about 3 weeks ago, and we have gone on several dates which went very well.

She came out of a bad relationship and is not quite ready for commitment. I told her that's fine, she can take all the time she needs.

Now my issue is that this is a bit easier said than done. I thought that it would be ok just to be friends for now, but as it turns out I can't stop thinking about her and I want to be more than friends.
And if I tell her this, I think I might scare her off, and I really don't want to lose her.

How do one deal with a situation like this?

Mokwaja

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Just because she's not ready for commitment doesn't mean there's no potential for physical (sexual) intimacy.

Desdinova's right...look into other women as well, but see if this one, although she's not ready for commitment, might be ready for intercourse. ;)

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that it would be ok just to be friends for now, but as it turns out I can't stop thinking about her and I want to be more than friends.
seems like you are spending more time at home??I dunno If I m out in field I don't think about anything else :eek:

WhoAmI