Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Friend broke another friends heart.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone know that I am not an AFC and that your statements towards me are all wrong. I know my stuff
Everyone? Coulda fooled me.

I have read the bible at least three times and I agreed with everything the first time I read it. I went out and did pick-up's. I found it boring, so I read the bible again. Saw things I didn't enjoy. Went out again and found it boring. Read it the third time and disagreed with much more. I started to form up my own system for seduction and pick-up's, you may not like it, but it is perfectly syncronized to me and my personality and best of all it works like a charm. You have not shown anything but your talent in insulting people.

"I dunno where you got your attitude (from long years of being an AFC, presumably) but I don't like it."

Who care's what you think? What I make you feel is not my fault it is your inability to control your own emotions. If people make you mad then it is entirely your own fault. You should learn to control yourself.

"All I have to say is: 'It sucked ass.' Go read the DJBible."

I like the way you ignore messages like this. You shold give some thought on what being said instead of ignoring it.

"LOL... The thrill of a newbie giving advice to a newbie... Welcome both. Now shut the **** up and listen. Listen good:"

Maybe it was your period.

"Stay the **** out of it. Completely. Your friend made an error for dating a girl 3-4 years younger (you were right on, random."

You don't give any reason why he should bag a friend because she has broken up with her boyfriend. Be friends with the both of them. Listen if they want to speak but don't become an emotional TAMPON. Just listening once will not give you that mark. Their is a large difference in LISTENING and being a TAMPON.

"By the way, random_afc, I hate your screen name. I hate it so much.),"

You know what I mean.

"and that's his problem. She made a mistake when she went out with a senior while being freshman, and that's her problem. Stay completely out of it. Don't be a 'shoulder to cry on'. That's ridiculous, and you're going to get tagged as 'that nice guy', and we don't want that to happen now, do we?"

People feel threatened by persons who are godlike in their way of moving in life. Displaying a weakness can get people to connect with that person more easily.

"Your friend broke up with her, so what? She'll live. She has her parents to give her confort, for Christ's sake..."

I don't know anyone who goes to their parents and whine about their problems.
I will not defend myself from your attacks

Not defend yourself? That looks exactly like what you did.

Experience is not counted in the number of post you make.
That's true to a degree, but I can guarantee you someone with over 400 posts knows more than you.

Next time you want to DEFEND yourself, take the time to look up the HTML code. It'll save you some time. Who knows? With the time you save, maybe you can use that 'perfectly syncronized' system of yours to go let a friend cry on your shoulder.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Couldn't have said it better myself, Jared.
I *tried* to defend myself from these 'psycho-b!tch' attacks lately, but these kids here simply don't appreciate the fact that, yes, I know way more than they do. How come? It's called "experience", my little buddy. I don't sit around and rant for hours, overanalyzing other people's posts just so I can look tough to my self and over the Internet...
Trust me, if you said any of your **** to my face, you'd be hospitalized by now... Accidents happen, you know? Now, I'd suggest that:
  • you stop ranting and analyzing my posts. It's for your own good, because you'll have more time to practice your skills
  • you start respecting seniority since that's the only way you'll get to learn something (I simply can't buy your story of a perfect DJ tactic... If it's so, why are you here every ****ing day ranting? And what the hell is wrong with your screenname? Boogerman? And you think you have the perfect attraction plan? Boy... Go get your head examined.)
  • you leave this post alone. A guy asked for advice, he got it from enough people with different views on life. Now, if you want to rant and ***** about me, you can always IM me on MSN: aleksandar_b@hotmail.com. Just stop polluting the boards with useless crap.
With that said, I appologize to all the people using these boards for abusing their time with making them read this. I hope you do understand I had a cause to defend here.
Respect.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my last post in this thread. I have been sick for five days so I have not had so much to do but to rant here. I don't have MSN so I cannot write to you there. I apologize for the analyzing stuff, at least the insult part. :)

I don't know, I have no fear or anything approaching, when I first tried it it came naturally to me. And since every tactic does not fit me I come up with my own, that work for me but may not work for others. I just try and see what works for me. That is my "devine tactic". And trust me, I have experience using it. Just a little hard to prove.

It is nothing wrong with my screen-name and I respect those who don't cut down at others. Maybe you should look over your attitude. Not an insult, just a suggestion.

Have a great day Xanderbaz. I think we don't share the same values on this front, so I'll leave it be.