"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Friday night..whos going out?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
I am tired..from last night..gonna get off work at 5..then get a long NAP.

then out to start bootcamp...im comibining weeks 1-3..for 3 weeks...im going to start atleast 100 convos with girls i want to date within 3 weeks..clubs, bars, malls, walmart, school..dont care.

I wont ever master it..until I practice and practice!!

what about you guys
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
big party on campus, I got invited knowing some of the guys running the thing.


I am trying to work out a deal to go party at an all girls school, but my friends are lazy bahstids, so that may take some time to work out. But i want to die and say I have been partying at an all girls school.
 

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
lol you said walmart, me and my friends go up there all the time just to talk to girls. Walmart's the new mall
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
when u turn 22

I see more single hotties my age at walmart than the mall around here
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by frivolousz21
when u turn 22

I see more single hotties my age at walmart than the mall around here
lol..I gotta check out walmart sometime soon.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

wonderboy040587

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
canada
lol that's true guys. the other day i was walking in walmart then i did ec with these 2 girls (there were sisters) then i lost them . i went to the cash and when i was at the cash, they came up and we started talking, i'm goin out with the younger girl on sunday haha
 

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
On Friday nights, I work 99% of the time. Tonight is a fluke. I got off early tonight, so I have no idea what to do with myself.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Phantasmal
On Friday nights, I work 99% of the time. Tonight is a fluke. I got off early tonight, so I have no idea what to do with myself.

Your 22 years old, go to a bar and practice. Go out for a change, the outside world isn't that bad of a place.

You don't know how bad I wanna be 21. I can only go to 18 and overs (no alochol and less chance of taking someone home at the end of the night).

I got invited to a frat party. Later.....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, OH
Oh, hey now, I appreciate the sentiment and I shall do what you say, it just doesn't usually come until later. I usually get off work at 11ish, and my buddies I usually go out with are working 'til 10. But as of now, i'm just sort of sitting around.
 
Top