Went out to a bar with 3 others. Friend, his GF and some fat, annoyig b*tch (The GF's friend). The pair up made it look like the fattie was with me, bad start. I had to drop that impression, so I approached a blonde & red head I made EC with. They asked, so I had to explain the big girl and I weren't together and got the convo going pretty well.
We talked for maybe a half hour, which isn't something I aim to do, but it was good convo so the time passed quick. Good enough that when my "group" told me they were hitting another bar, I told them to go on ahead without me.
Instead of going for the # close, I decided to ask them if they were up for hitting another place themselves. Somehow bowling came up and off we went.
I flirted with both a little, especially when the other was in the bathroom, but I got better kino and settled with focusing on the blonde in the end. Luck be that the blonde had the car and the redhead lived closest when we decided to drop everyone off played in my favor.
So we drop off red and she drives me back to my pad. We get out of the car, share the sentiments of having a good time and I go for the kiss. Nice. Good. Intimate. She smiled, I smiled, and then we finally exchange numbers.
And then we went our own way. Nothing spectacular, I guess, but I think it's a good example that the # doesn't always have to be the first step!
We talked for maybe a half hour, which isn't something I aim to do, but it was good convo so the time passed quick. Good enough that when my "group" told me they were hitting another bar, I told them to go on ahead without me.
Instead of going for the # close, I decided to ask them if they were up for hitting another place themselves. Somehow bowling came up and off we went.
I flirted with both a little, especially when the other was in the bathroom, but I got better kino and settled with focusing on the blonde in the end. Luck be that the blonde had the car and the redhead lived closest when we decided to drop everyone off played in my favor.
So we drop off red and she drives me back to my pad. We get out of the car, share the sentiments of having a good time and I go for the kiss. Nice. Good. Intimate. She smiled, I smiled, and then we finally exchange numbers.
And then we went our own way. Nothing spectacular, I guess, but I think it's a good example that the # doesn't always have to be the first step!