"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Freshmen in new city

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
I just moved to a new city. This is going to be my first year in high school. I was just wondering how I can fit in and make new friends? This is the first situation i have had like this because Ive been living for around 9 years in the same area. Can u guys helpn me out?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Meet poeple at your school, try too meet girls at the clubs, get some dude friends somewhere(basketball courts, or anyother sports you play) then you can hangout and do things with them, hopefully osme of them goes to the same school as you

Just go out and meet people!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Talk. To. Everyone

In the lunch lines, between classes, in the hallways, in your classroom, outside the school, on the street, in the store.

Talk. To. Everyone.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
echo: talk to everyone who you can, it makes it much easier, people like being talked to
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
You have a unique chance ahead of you. You can reinvent your old self into what ever you want, and these people will only know the new you.

So go out, talk to EVERYONE before you get a rep and get stuck in a group, and have fun. Make lots of good first impressions with the ladies ;)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Plane

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Heizen
You have a unique chance ahead of you. You can reinvent your old self into what ever you want, and these people will only know the new you.

So go out, talk to EVERYONE before you get a rep and get stuck in a group, and have fun. Make lots of good first impressions with the ladies ;)
YES YES YES
I did this at a summer camp, its much more easy too start getting girls if they think your a pimp, if they dont think you are it will be a lil harder, start out strong!
 
Top