"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

French canadian chicks are hard to seduce.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by RussianRocket
I live in Québec, Canada. Main language here is french... I've read the bible three times now. The principles are the same, but the vocabulary is so much different it's freakin' impossible to apply any of the verbal techniques. The only way to sound good is to sware a lot and talk like a dumbass. Chicks dig that here.

Can I get an amen, fellow montrealers?

At least the chicks are real hot.
I don't know what it is, but I do pretty well with French Canadian chicks. Being from Toronto, I dunno.

I use my half assed French on them - I sound awful probably, but I show no fear when I'm doing it, then I ask them where I'm messing up or mispronouncing stuff, and just keep on going speaking in French all screwed up. They LOVE all the attention.

Montreal is a far better city to meet women, French or otherwise.

For every one approach I get from a woman in Toronto I'll get 3 in Montreal.

Oh yeah, and I just act like the typical ****y English Torontonian, no apologies for it either - but I make sure to tell them how much I love Montreal and the women and how much I loved my last French Canadian girlfriend, how hot she was in bed and all that.

It's true, I've slept with a couple really hot French chicks in my day, the first was when I was a clueless 21 year old, and she was probably about 25.

I make sure I discuss French culture and sh*t and ask them all kinds of questions about that too. Then I tell them I'm catholic.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
143
Reaction score
1
Age
67
Originally posted by RussianRocket
I live in Québec, Canada. Main language here is french... I've read the bible three times now. The principles are the same, but the vocabulary is so much different it's freakin' impossible to apply any of the verbal techniques. The only way to sound good is to sware a lot and talk like a dumbass. Chicks dig that here.

Can I get an amen, fellow montrealers?

At least the chicks are real hot.
I have found no problem myself. I am talking to about 8 of them online and almost all of em are ready to hop on a plane and come to California to visit me.

Maybe they don't like Russians? Didn't someone post recently that you guys are having trouble cause of your heritage?
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
I'm not surprised Russian guys are having problems, the one's in my city are mostly really cold, unfriendly guys, and that's coming from another Slav - I know lots of Poles, Ukrainians, Croats, Serbs etc. - all of them warm, friendly people, but Russians just come off as arseh*les, at least in my opinion.

I really think they look down on us other Slavs having dominated our asses so long.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
I noticed Montreal ranked #8 for "Cities with the most Beautiful Women in the World"...behind Stockholm, Copenhagen (two cities with some ungodly good looking HB blondes), and a few other cities.

So I'm dying to know: how does Montreal's HB quantity and quality compare to Europe?

I know for a FACT that San Francisco women are dogs compared to Montreal, because I met a few guys from Montreal who fell into depression after moving to the Bay Area ;-)
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
I know for a FACT that San Francisco women are dogs compared to Montreal, because I met a few guys from Montreal who fell into depression after moving to the Bay Area ;-)
hmm. I guess I am in the wrong place. How is Los Angeles and Seattle supposed to be for HB's? Anyone know?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
LA is definitely better than SF, from what I hear. The thing is, not everyone looks like a model/actress in LA - only those in certain fields of work, if you know what I mean. You won't see any actress-debutante types working at your local Subway or anything.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
LA has 9 million people. So you'll find a bit of everything.

What I don't like is that it tends to be very segregated ethnically (Asians go to the Asian clubs, Blacks go to the Black clubs, Latinos to the Latino Clubs, Whites to the predominantly White Clubs).

Also realize that Los Angeles (outside of the West side and certain select beach-side communities) is an "immigrant city". I believe at least 40-50% of the city is Latino. So if you like Mexican/Central American women, then you'll have a lot to choose from. Same goes for Asians. Miami will have far more South American women (Brazilian, Argentinean, Colombian, etc)...who IMO have a greater % of HBs.

I personally think it's important to take a holistic approach in choosing where to live. If you love the city and feel comfortable there, then you'll be that much more successful in PU'ing HBs (assuming you're not in a horrible area like Silicon Valley).
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
If you love the city and feel comfortable there, then you'll be that much more successful in PU'ing HBs (assuming you're not in a horrible area like Silicon Valley).
Really? That is where I live now. I have not lived here as a single for very long though. What exactly is it's reputation? I know some guys complain about being able to get women, but IMO most of them are complete AFC's. Me, I am just getting started, but is it really that horrible to get women here? One downside about this area that I complained about earlier is that most of the guys here do make more money than I do. A typical software engineer or salesman generally makes more than a teacher/professor with few exceptions. However, many of them are Indian, and are into the arranged marriage thing, or Asian, or just AFC white guys.
One positive about the Bay Area in general is I think it has a higher proportion of brainy chicks. For instance, Stanford and Palo Alto are here, and this area probably has one of the highest proportions of brainy young people in the country. Most people want someone of similar intelligence, and my measured intellectual ability is in the top .1% or so (hey, people describe how good looking they are here, so this is fair game before anyone slams me for saying this). It is nice having at least a few brainy chicks to choose from in this area, they are my type. I am afraid that in other places like L.A. I will only be able to find ditzy chicks that are only good for a f**k. They may be easier in some ways, but ultimately not as rewarding. Unlike some of you I do want to have a relationship when the right gal comes along. Does my reasoning sound good or am I just being a pessimistic dumbass? One of the problems with intelligence is thinking too much :) I may have an opportunity for a good job in the Los Angeles area in the not too distant future.
 

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
The South Bay has a HORRIBLE reputation for women. Palo Alto is fine because you have Stanford, so you'll have plenty of co-eds to sarge. The uniform of most of the kids there are shorts and birkenstocks or khakis and a button-downed shirt (Stanford Law/Business School Students are notorious for this)....so a bit of style should get you far.

Just stay the hell away from Sunnyvale, unless you're gay and in the mood to sarge engineers from Bangalore ;-)

I *personally* like Berkeley chicks. Yes, they're a little funky and don't put too much care into the way they look. But a lot of them have some raw talent. The only caveat is that the white girls in Berkeley are pretty broke (for the most part). The hottest Cal co-eds are the South Asian Indian girls IMHO (and the foreign student from Europe). And don't think they're conservative...I remember F-closing one Indian-American girl in the back of my car and finding out she was bi-sexual. Trust me on this one: 80% of the female grad students at Cal are LONELY and HORNY.

Finally, the city. Avoid the downtown SoMa clubs since it gets mostly people coming from the burbs. I recommend some of the neighborhoods bars and lounges in North Beach. The Marina/Cow Hollow bars are......corny. But an easy spot if you're into the white post-graduate frat/sorority scene.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top