French canadian chicks are hard to seduce.

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Québec, Canada. Main language here is french... I've read the bible three times now. The principles are the same, but the vocabulary is so much different it's freakin' impossible to apply any of the verbal techniques. The only way to sound good is to sware a lot and talk like a dumbass. Chicks dig that here.

Can I get an amen, fellow montrealers?

At least the chicks are real hot.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm french canadian from the east coast, and yeah those quebec french chicks are different. Met a few of them that go to the universities around here. Most I found were incredibly snobby. I figured they were the rich-girl types and are too good for anyone(so they think) and it's not just a result of their heritage.

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in Montreal, I put an axe long time ago on french canadian chicks.
They are way to different. They are looking for quebec french guys. The ones that don't, are way too selective and just clueless.
Since u r french, it should be easier for u cuz u have the same accent.

If I were u, I would work on the english girls, much easier, trust me.

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dj Tiesto
Living in Montreal, I put an axe long time ago on french canadian chicks.
They are way to different. They are looking for quebec french guys. The ones that don't, are way too selective and just clueless.
Since u r french, it should be easier for u cuz u have the same accent.

If I were u, I would work on the english girls, much easier, trust me.
Hey, appreciate your insight!

Actually, I'm russian... been living in montreal for around 7 years.

Also spent a year in the US of A.

I've developped a quebecois accent but it's mixed with the fluent english and russian I speak, so it's not 100% quebecois.

I'm russian born. I don't belong here man, but I'm still only 15, so high school is no option, and no english chicks where I go to. they don't pick up on anything I'm trying that I learned here other than Kino because it just sounds un-orthodox to them if I try to directly translate into french something I'm trying to express in english...

Sucks!!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could use that to your advantage couldnt you?

When I was in foreign countries (Europe for a year), I would use the fact that I am lost in their new country as a starting point for convos. I'd have them cracking up as I tried to learn the language, and then ask them out?

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Montrealer as well.

What I think is that generalizations are bad, and RussianRocket, you seem a bit frustrated, so you're taking it out on Quebecker chicks when the one you should be blaming is yourself, instead of giving language-boundary-like excuses.

The truth is, no matter the language you speak, you can still pull off anything. The only thing you have to do is find your true self, the way YOU'RE most comfortable hitting on girls. Put forward your best quality and the chips will fall by themselves.

You seem to be on the right track, but practice makes perfect. Reading the bible may give you an additional ball or two, but it won't instantly reveal all the mysteries of the woman to you. For that, you need to go out on the field and experiment for yourself.

What I love about Montreal is that you'll see too many different types of women. For instance, there's different types of French girls: intellectuals, snobs, sluts, nice girls, party girls, thugettes, and every other combination that you want. Since Montreal has a huge cultural diversity, you can mack on girls from so many different cultures. Just remember that not a single girl is the same and you need to look at her background before applying any principles that you have read. I, for one, am from a middle-eastern culture, so talking to Arabic girls is a skill I've learned through the years from interacting with them. We're also quite similar to Italians, Greeks, and some might believe, Latin-americans. Believe it or not, when you're our age, defining yourself as an "immigrant" opens a door to go talk to girls of all races, so you can play on that too, since you're Russian, and have an accent when speaking French. If all else fails, there's the Anglos, which are a LOT easier

However, from my personal experience, Quebeckers tend to be the easiest because I'm used to hitting on girls who come from cultures that are a lot more conservative. Thus, spitting game on a Quebecker becomes easy. It's like an athlete who spends a year training in altitude. Once he goes back down, he has a lot more endurance.

Living here is quite a blessing, so try to take advantage of it. By the way, don't listen to everyone who attemps to generalize and put all the French girls in the same bag. It depends how you look at it. Most Quebecker girls are very open with their sexuality, and will sex you up before marriage for sure. That's why most immigrants (here, at least) call them sluts. But that doesn't mean that they lack integrity, and you should tell each and every one of them to come and suck your ****.

To sum up my post, here's what I have to say. Each girl is different, so analyze the situation before making any moves. Use the cultural card to broaden your horizons, and don't be close-minded by qualifying all Quebecker girls as untouchable. If you need any places to pick-up easy gals, just ask me.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's hard to pick up french canadian chicks, especially since my french is crap and it sucks when i am trying to mack and then have to stop cause i dont know how to say that word in french. oh yeah engetsu...give me some pointers on picking up arab chicks, they're so hot, but i am a white guy european origin so i dont know if they'll go for me:)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

Been to U of M twice. Got laid both times. :D :D

From the brench I know: "bonjoir" "ca va" "je m'appele ice cold"

"L'amore" *and actively point fingers from me to her*

RussianRocket - you're not supposed to be getting laid at 15. The only girls you're gonna end up with are hoes, and that's not good.

I don't why that happened, maybe it's the time constraints factor.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
What % of Montreal girls speak no English by the way?

A bit frustrating having to discard x% of your sarges, but it happens even in countries like the Netherlands. Oh well.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I banged a girl she happened to be French Canadian. I was 19 at the time and I met her while travelling in Indonesia, but we clicked. It is probably different in their home country though. I also married a Russian gal who I met in a class I was taking here in the USA. She had already been her for 5 years so it was not like she was new here. I have noticed it has been discussed here that Russian chicks are also difficult to seduce. She was easy enough to get in the sack she was just a nightmare to stay in a relationship with. talk about playing games and testing:(

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to be careful with the Eastern European broads. I see a lot of those "marriages" with Americans end ugly. A LOT.

Marko

Reaction score
Weird; I'm from Manitoba and out here in the West the French have a reputation for being somewhat, uh, looser than the English girls.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful of categorizing people.

The whole thought of what your mind thinks will happen will come true is especially true with women. If you think she will be a *****, you will treat her that way and they can sense it and act accordingly.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to be careful with the Eastern European broads. I see a lot of those "marriages" with Americans end ugly. A LOT.
It was not one of those typical "mail order bride marriages". She had already been in the U.S. for about 5 years when I met her. On top of cultural differences, she also had some mental health issues that did not help things. She was a master at NLP though, that is how she got me hooked.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently, French (and thus maybe Quebequoise?)women have a special place in their loins for a good lookin' Asian fella. Serious! Must be that film 'The Lover' at work.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Apparently, French (and thus maybe Quebequoise?)women have a special place in their loins for a good lookin' Asian fella. Serious! Must be that film 'The Lover' at work.
I think that's quite possible... I actually have a bunch of Asian friends who do exceptionally well with the Quebs...

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah french canadian girls are ALOT harder to seduce then ontario girls, especially for an english quebecer like me. I live in a 90% french town (sherbrooke) and it's tough for a guy who isn't fluently bilingual. I find girls in ontario 10x easier to talk to/ dance with.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RussianRocket - you're not supposed to be getting laid at 15. The only girls you're gonna end up with are hoes, and that's not good.
Actually, Russian guys apear to have a somewhat different mentality. From the examples I have seen, they generally have that "bad boy" persona, the opposite of the nice AFC guy. And I don't know if the Asian comment was referring to me, but I am about a white as you can get-blond haired blue-eyed, from the U.S. Pacific Northwest (close to Vancouver), with Norewigan and Danish ancestry. I was travelling in Indonesia and just got lucky. I think that when two people are travelling the cultural barriers are no big deal and people, especially women tend to be much less inhibited.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcopolo
Actually, Russian guys apear to have a somewhat different mentality. From the examples I have seen, they generally have that "bad boy" persona, the opposite of the nice AFC guy.
Doesn't mean everybody gets or should get laid at 15 :)