Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Freaky Sex tale.....

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
So here I am with one of the finest cuties I've ever met in a local motel. I recently met her in a club and we had good chemisty. We both had a couple drinks, but she had allitle more than me and was quite twisted. So finally we got to the "get down". Everything was going good until she did the most freaky thing ever. I was hitting it while she was on her back when -------------SHE PISSED ON MY D--K. WTF OHHHHHHHHHHHH **** was my reaction. I was completely disgusted. Just wondering have any you guys expierienced that before.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Discussion.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
It was an accident right? Maybe she is one of those girls that likes to pee on guys. They do exist but the fact that she did it in bed instead of the shower tells me she's crazy.
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
or maybe the orgasm was too powerful and she p*sses on ya accidently...

meh who knows... that's some pretty kinky sh*t but man...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Are you for real, dude?! That's ****ing nuts. Nothing like someone pissing on your knob to kill the mood.....

She pissed on your d*ck while you were still inside her? I didn't think that sh!t was possible! DAMN!!!
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
well, i guess anal is out of the question

****ing crazy **** man...
next time, donkey punch her. or giver her a dirty sanchez. google those if you don't know what they mean.
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by 91redrotary
. We both had a couple drinks, but she had allitle more than me and was quite twisted.
That could be a reason.
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
Yeah, she caught me while I was still in her. Accident or not it still freaked the living crap out me. Could it have been her squirting from orgasm??????????? I don't know. She crossed me as a freak type when I met her, but not a FREAK like that!!!!!! I'll just blame it on the Green Apple Smirnoff and Amaretto. But I tell you one thing, she'll never hear from me again........
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
drinking leads to loss of bladder control. i'm pretty sure that was the problem... still, she should have had enough sense to use the bathroom before you fukk...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
My girlfriend is a squirter :D When she orgasms that is. Its a turn on to me. Especially when shes on top and goes all over me.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
Dude, come on.

Incontinence is not a problem of young women, whether they are drunk or not. Women are like camels with their bladders...they keep going, and going, and going.

Here's where you should be HAPPY.

She's a squirter, all women CAN squirt, but most DON'T. Study up, buddy, on the female body, g-spot, and orgasms. There's book out there on it.

My first "taste" of a squirter came last summer with a girl I'd known for years. She was petite, about 5 feet, but the minute she got turned on she was a river and she was ready to get down. Foreplay got her so horny she couldn't hold back. We ended up in her room, with her on top. After only a few minutes of her riding me I heard (and felt) a loud, strong gush. It had a consistency like that of saliva, fluid, yet slippery, and lube-like. She could keep going, too. Her orgasms piled up and she loved sex. Had I balked at her when it happened, I'd have missed out on something great.

My friend, who's something of a man-hoe, never encountered such girl, so I began joking about it. He took the same attitude, calling it more of a dysfunction than a blessing. You see...


The female ****oris is similar to our **** with regards to stimulation. And the g-spot is similar to our prostate. Women CAN ***, but because of fear, lack of pleasure, or confusion that it might be urine, they don't, falling well short of having a tremendous orgasm. (Think of blue balls, but for years and years and years of sex). Some women might even balk at the idea of squirting or releasing fluid; it's perfectly natural, and if you embrace it, you'll be her knight in shining armor.

I started researching after I met that girl, and realized an X of mine also released fluid. When she would *** as I went down her, I'd feel a warm fluid roll to my lips. It wasn't alot, but it a unique, and pleasant taste, and coincided with the gyrations of her body, the quivering of her legs, and the pulsing of her vagina.

If she went about it without any embarassment, you know she didn't Pee. If she was embarassed and ran to the bathroom, then she did Pee. A girl would expect a man to understand that, and to her, it's quite normal. It's not like women talk about these things, and for a long time, before modern sexuality knew anything about it, squirting was rather taboo. Now, it's more of a norm of a good orgasm. The fluid is released from a small hole, the same used for urine, but is normally caused by great pressure applied to the g-spot or deep inside her vagina. Traditional ****oral stimulation rarely does it, unless it's a very sensitive woman. In addition, deep pressure, applied by a finger or two, or even the penis, will give her the same ability to ***. Whether she releases that or not is her call, but many girls will claim having to "pee" but not have to.

I would heed this advice, research the g-spot and woman's sexuality, and come to understand there's ALOT more to the vagina than just the g-spot and ****. You'll miss out on alot of great sex and great women by labeling it a problem.



A-Unit
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
Originally posted by Aresx
well, i guess anal is out of the question

****ing crazy **** man...
next time, donkey punch her. or giver her a dirty sanchez. google those if you don't know what they mean.
LOL
 
Top