Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freaky Sex tale.....

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here I am with one of the finest cuties I've ever met in a local motel. I recently met her in a club and we had good chemisty. We both had a couple drinks, but she had allitle more than me and was quite twisted. So finally we got to the "get down". Everything was going good until she did the most freaky thing ever. I was hitting it while she was on her back when -------------SHE PISSED ON MY D--K. WTF OHHHHHHHHHHHH **** was my reaction. I was completely disgusted. Just wondering have any you guys expierienced that before.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an accident right? Maybe she is one of those girls that likes to pee on guys. They do exist but the fact that she did it in bed instead of the shower tells me she's crazy.

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe the orgasm was too powerful and she p*sses on ya accidently...

meh who knows... that's some pretty kinky sh*t but man...

Reaction score
Are you for real, dude?! That's ****ing nuts. Nothing like someone pissing on your knob to kill the mood.....

She pissed on your d*ck while you were still inside her? I didn't think that sh!t was possible! DAMN!!!

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i guess anal is out of the question

****ing crazy **** man...
next time, donkey punch her. or giver her a dirty sanchez. google those if you don't know what they mean.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 91redrotary
. We both had a couple drinks, but she had allitle more than me and was quite twisted.
That could be a reason.

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she caught me while I was still in her. Accident or not it still freaked the living crap out me. Could it have been her squirting from orgasm??????????? I don't know. She crossed me as a freak type when I met her, but not a FREAK like that!!!!!! I'll just blame it on the Green Apple Smirnoff and Amaretto. But I tell you one thing, she'll never hear from me again........

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking leads to loss of bladder control. i'm pretty sure that was the problem... still, she should have had enough sense to use the bathroom before you fukk...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is a squirter :D When she orgasms that is. Its a turn on to me. Especially when shes on top and goes all over me.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, come on.

Incontinence is not a problem of young women, whether they are drunk or not. Women are like camels with their bladders...they keep going, and going, and going.

Here's where you should be HAPPY.

She's a squirter, all women CAN squirt, but most DON'T. Study up, buddy, on the female body, g-spot, and orgasms. There's book out there on it.

My first "taste" of a squirter came last summer with a girl I'd known for years. She was petite, about 5 feet, but the minute she got turned on she was a river and she was ready to get down. Foreplay got her so horny she couldn't hold back. We ended up in her room, with her on top. After only a few minutes of her riding me I heard (and felt) a loud, strong gush. It had a consistency like that of saliva, fluid, yet slippery, and lube-like. She could keep going, too. Her orgasms piled up and she loved sex. Had I balked at her when it happened, I'd have missed out on something great.

My friend, who's something of a man-hoe, never encountered such girl, so I began joking about it. He took the same attitude, calling it more of a dysfunction than a blessing. You see...

The female ****oris is similar to our **** with regards to stimulation. And the g-spot is similar to our prostate. Women CAN ***, but because of fear, lack of pleasure, or confusion that it might be urine, they don't, falling well short of having a tremendous orgasm. (Think of blue balls, but for years and years and years of sex). Some women might even balk at the idea of squirting or releasing fluid; it's perfectly natural, and if you embrace it, you'll be her knight in shining armor.

I started researching after I met that girl, and realized an X of mine also released fluid. When she would *** as I went down her, I'd feel a warm fluid roll to my lips. It wasn't alot, but it a unique, and pleasant taste, and coincided with the gyrations of her body, the quivering of her legs, and the pulsing of her vagina.

If she went about it without any embarassment, you know she didn't Pee. If she was embarassed and ran to the bathroom, then she did Pee. A girl would expect a man to understand that, and to her, it's quite normal. It's not like women talk about these things, and for a long time, before modern sexuality knew anything about it, squirting was rather taboo. Now, it's more of a norm of a good orgasm. The fluid is released from a small hole, the same used for urine, but is normally caused by great pressure applied to the g-spot or deep inside her vagina. Traditional ****oral stimulation rarely does it, unless it's a very sensitive woman. In addition, deep pressure, applied by a finger or two, or even the penis, will give her the same ability to ***. Whether she releases that or not is her call, but many girls will claim having to "pee" but not have to.

I would heed this advice, research the g-spot and woman's sexuality, and come to understand there's ALOT more to the vagina than just the g-spot and ****. You'll miss out on alot of great sex and great women by labeling it a problem.

A-Unit

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aresx
well, i guess anal is out of the question

****ing crazy **** man...
next time, donkey punch her. or giver her a dirty sanchez. google those if you don't know what they mean.
LOL