Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Freaked the ****kkkk out... Woke with black spot on my D :(

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious thread is serious.

I have made a series of poor lifestyle choices with women, pickup, and game. I have attempted to be more cautious but, you know one thing leads to another.

The other morning, I woke up and noticed a black spot on my D. I freaked the **** out thinking I broke myself.

After a bit of water, I realized it was just lint.

I'm daft and clearly an idiot.

Seriously, strap up fellas. Its trench warfare. Women be packing crotch cricket and derppppEEs.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me yesterday, I had to double take then picked it off. Thought it was da herp.

My penis stay in immaculate condition, despite the hordes of wh0res being backbacked and creampied by me.

Never gonna change.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam for a second thought you got cancer buddy stay safe

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Yea, I can attest it's will shake the frame of even a strongest man to see his d1ck "deformed" the next morning after sex.

One of my earliest experiences that has lead me down the path towards qualifying women — I don't ever date club/party girls.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed. Glad it was just lint, bro
Lmfao... Its coming after a series of skull ****in and parking lot thruster's. Current rotation erosion but, I had been pretty reckless.

I said my prayers and a thanked 7lbs 8 oz baby Jesus in my tuxedo t shirt listening to Lynard Skinard.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

Yea, I can attest it's will shake the frame of even a strongest man to see his d1ck "deformed" the next morning after sex.

One of my earliest experiences that has lead me down the path towards qualifying women — I don't ever date club/party girls.
I run trains on club girls and bar stars.

My mate and I pulled two to a college frat house. I am 30 and I noticed salt and pepper on my pubes. SRS.

One girl was being a **** so, my mate and I froze her out. Bish is dead to us. The other girl was dtf. Took her hand, led her to the bedroom and destroyed her. We went full blown Eiffel tower.

Rolled out after midnight to go get more girls.

Hit club till after 1am. My mate pulled. I ****ed up by not doing the robbery on her friend outside the ques. End up back at her place. My mate asked her if she has ever been to Paris? Have you ever been up to the Eiffel tower?

Lololol no dice. She was into my mate so we kicked her out and went to go get more girls and grits.

Almost ran a train on two girls same night.

Needless to say, I should be more cautious, and strap up.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Serious thread is serious.

I have made a series of poor lifestyle choices with women, pickup, and game. I have attempted to be more cautious but, you know one thing leads to another.

The other morning, I woke up and noticed a black spot on my D. I freaked the **** out thinking I broke myself.

After a bit of water, I realized it was just lint.

I'm daft and clearly an idiot.

Seriously, strap up fellas. Its trench warfare. Women be packing crotch cricket and derppppEEs.

eat the black thing to save the penis