"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Freaked the ****kkkk out... Woke with black spot on my D :(

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Serious thread is serious.

I have made a series of poor lifestyle choices with women, pickup, and game. I have attempted to be more cautious but, you know one thing leads to another.

The other morning, I woke up and noticed a black spot on my D. I freaked the **** out thinking I broke myself.

After a bit of water, I realized it was just lint.



I'm daft and clearly an idiot.

Seriously, strap up fellas. Its trench warfare. Women be packing crotch cricket and derppppEEs.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Same thing happened to me yesterday, I had to double take then picked it off. Thought it was da herp.

My penis stay in immaculate condition, despite the hordes of wh0res being backbacked and creampied by me.

Never gonna change.
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
dam for a second thought you got cancer buddy stay safe
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Hahaha

Yea, I can attest it's will shake the frame of even a strongest man to see his d1ck "deformed" the next morning after sex.

One of my earliest experiences that has lead me down the path towards qualifying women — I don't ever date club/party girls.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I laughed. Glad it was just lint, bro
Lmfao... Its coming after a series of skull ****in and parking lot thruster's. Current rotation erosion but, I had been pretty reckless.

I said my prayers and a thanked 7lbs 8 oz baby Jesus in my tuxedo t shirt listening to Lynard Skinard.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Hahaha

Yea, I can attest it's will shake the frame of even a strongest man to see his d1ck "deformed" the next morning after sex.

One of my earliest experiences that has lead me down the path towards qualifying women — I don't ever date club/party girls.
I run trains on club girls and bar stars.

My mate and I pulled two to a college frat house. I am 30 and I noticed salt and pepper on my pubes. SRS.

One girl was being a **** so, my mate and I froze her out. Bish is dead to us. The other girl was dtf. Took her hand, led her to the bedroom and destroyed her. We went full blown Eiffel tower.

Rolled out after midnight to go get more girls.

Hit club till after 1am. My mate pulled. I ****ed up by not doing the robbery on her friend outside the ques. End up back at her place. My mate asked her if she has ever been to Paris? Have you ever been up to the Eiffel tower?

Lololol no dice. She was into my mate so we kicked her out and went to go get more girls and grits.

Almost ran a train on two girls same night.

Needless to say, I should be more cautious, and strap up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Serious thread is serious.

I have made a series of poor lifestyle choices with women, pickup, and game. I have attempted to be more cautious but, you know one thing leads to another.

The other morning, I woke up and noticed a black spot on my D. I freaked the **** out thinking I broke myself.

After a bit of water, I realized it was just lint.



I'm daft and clearly an idiot.

Seriously, strap up fellas. Its trench warfare. Women be packing crotch cricket and derppppEEs.

eat the black thing to save the penis
 
Top