“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Frauds On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by fanatizmu
lost in translation, I am currently winning with more than 70%!!!! that proofs I AM RIGHT

eternal is dead
Like hell I am.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I'm nowhere near Canada btw...
Not you. I was talking about Fant.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by eternal
I don't know his old screen name, but I do know he has one and is located somewhere in Canada based on the IP.

I wish it was possible to IP search.
Canada...shyt it's probably that idiot the great brain JB. He just put up another screen name. Notice his absence since this crap started...

and the night before he was talkin shyt outta the side of his neck again....

He is probably using his mommies computer so as not to trace it back to his lame ass anyways.

but as I recall I did make referrence to how if he had listened to me his girl would not of dumped his el-lamo arse.

I forgot which post it was on.

Kinda funny the next day this starts and he is no where to be seen.

Now watch him pop back in real quick in the morning.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Canada...shyt it's probably that idiot the great brain JB. He just put up another screen name. Notice his absence since this crap started...
JB? Too many names fit that.

I'm calling bull on the poll. Too many votes already for some to not be hacking into it.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Unforsaken
I think we are getting off topic, we should be focusing on who the female with the black hair is. Also, I think we are going to need more evidence, unless clothes (females) start coming off it going to be hard to believe you.
Oh gawd ok here is one for ya:

look again on that link on page 2...also notice the background setting.

and now click here:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

YAWN!!!!!

I've already proven that I have women on my deck playa. Now why don't you put up some of your shyt?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by eternal
JB? Too many names fit that.

I'm calling bull on the poll. Too many votes already for some to not be hacking into it.
What poll and were is it? This idiot is probably voting over and over again. Make sure each person who votes has to leave their screen name so you can verify the IP addresses.

What's that one type of IP thingy you were talking about that hides or changes yours....

And JB brain...you know that fool. It's him more than likely.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
What poll and were is it? This idiot is probably voting over and over again. Make sure each person who votes has to leave their screen name so you can verify the IP addresses.

What's that one type of IP thingy you were talking about that hides or changes yours....

And JB brain...you know that fool. It's him more than likely.
The new poll at the top of the forum. It's a sticky and there isn't a way to see who's voting.

I'll check on JB Brain.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Ok I'm really going to finish my movie now since it's much more interesting than a faked poll and a loser whinner with a god complex...ie JB brainless none the less...oh wait I know who it is....."it's Rex Harring" --Scoobie do
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Ok I'm really going to finish my movie now since it's much more interesting than a faked poll and a loser whinner with a god complex...ie JB brainless none the less...oh wait I know who it is....."it's Rex Harring" --Scoobie do
Not him. Just IP checked.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Oh gawd ok here is one for ya:

look again on that link on page 2...also notice the background setting.

and now click here:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

YAWN!!!!!

I've already proven that I have women on my deck playa. Now why don't you put up some of your shyt?
Ok, your the man. I can't beat that. (I was joking, by the way).
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Too bad you didn't set it up so this wack off isn't re-voting again and again.


And who cares! It's jb brain like I said it was. I can so feel how much fanatic wants to call me big chill...lol.

Well friday morning why don't you re-set the poll so you can avoid his antics of faked registering. Hell I might even vote for myself a few times also...but it's means nothing to me.

It sure does mean something to that fool though.

Another thing you can do is have each person who actually did vote post their names on a new thread and how they voted to show how this fool is fixing the poll.

And then expose jb brainless once and for all.

If it's not jb I do humble oppologize...yeah right!

Also you should seperate me from you mods. No since in you fellas paying for JB's hatred of real playerism.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Unforsaken
Ok, your the man. I can't beat that. (I was joking, by the way).
Well I'm surprised. I thought you were going to do one of those lame hate things. One idiot I think he was a mod said something about my women as being low caliber....I guess just cause they are white and are getting dycked down by a black man....others have called em 4 & 5's like that means something.

Just hatin fools who don't like to see white vimmin with a black man is all it really is.

But thanks for the respect playa.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Funny, ever since fant. got off this site, there have been no new votes...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by MetalFortress
All fant had to do to vote 30 times was disable cookies in his browser :rolleyes:
I figured as much. Time to close the polls.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top