Like hell I am.Originally posted by fanatizmu
lost in translation, I am currently winning with more than 70%!!!! that proofs I AM RIGHT
eternal is dead
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Like hell I am.Originally posted by fanatizmu
lost in translation, I am currently winning with more than 70%!!!! that proofs I AM RIGHT
eternal is dead
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not you. I was talking about Fant.Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I'm nowhere near Canada btw...
Canada...shyt it's probably that idiot the great brain JB. He just put up another screen name. Notice his absence since this crap started...Originally posted by eternal
I don't know his old screen name, but I do know he has one and is located somewhere in Canada based on the IP.
I wish it was possible to IP search.
JB? Too many names fit that.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Canada...shyt it's probably that idiot the great brain JB. He just put up another screen name. Notice his absence since this crap started...
Oh gawd ok here is one for ya:Originally posted by Unforsaken
I think we are getting off topic, we should be focusing on who the female with the black hair is. Also, I think we are going to need more evidence, unless clothes (females) start coming off it going to be hard to believe you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
What poll and were is it? This idiot is probably voting over and over again. Make sure each person who votes has to leave their screen name so you can verify the IP addresses.Originally posted by eternal
JB? Too many names fit that.
I'm calling bull on the poll. Too many votes already for some to not be hacking into it.
The new poll at the top of the forum. It's a sticky and there isn't a way to see who's voting.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
What poll and were is it? This idiot is probably voting over and over again. Make sure each person who votes has to leave their screen name so you can verify the IP addresses.
What's that one type of IP thingy you were talking about that hides or changes yours....
And JB brain...you know that fool. It's him more than likely.
Not him. Just IP checked.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Ok I'm really going to finish my movie now since it's much more interesting than a faked poll and a loser whinner with a god complex...ie JB brainless none the less...oh wait I know who it is....."it's Rex Harring" --Scoobie do
Ok, your the man. I can't beat that. (I was joking, by the way).Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Oh gawd ok here is one for ya:
look again on that link on page 2...also notice the background setting.
and now click here:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549
YAWN!!!!!
I've already proven that I have women on my deck playa. Now why don't you put up some of your shyt?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Well I'm surprised. I thought you were going to do one of those lame hate things. One idiot I think he was a mod said something about my women as being low caliber....I guess just cause they are white and are getting dycked down by a black man....others have called em 4 & 5's like that means something.Originally posted by Unforsaken
Ok, your the man. I can't beat that. (I was joking, by the way).
All fant had to do to vote 30 times was disable cookies in his browserOriginally posted by eternal
Funny, ever since fant. got off this site, there have been no new votes...
I figured as much. Time to close the polls.Originally posted by MetalFortress
All fant had to do to vote 30 times was disable cookies in his browser![]()
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.