Tha Realnezz
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2004
- Messages
- 1,352
- Reaction score
- 8
I'm trynna set this **** up.I'll be back.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Click on this link:Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
lol I could actually do that now..but if have to set up a new account somewhere.
Can't garuntee anything.Originally posted by fanatizmu
to Eternal : Do you guarantee that the polls will not be edited by you or other moderators?!!!!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yo look at what this dumb mutha fawka said:Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I'm trynna set this **** up.I'll be back.
Nah. Just waiting for him to get back online. Of course, should he get banned, I bet I get another thread made about me.Originally posted by MetalFortress
This is freakin' stupid. Why isn't Fanatizmu banned yet, Crazy? Is Allen dead or something?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
*Yawn* I don't care. In the end, you are still retarded for whining about this anyway.Originally posted by fanatizmu
allen should check that the poll you posted is not fiddled with.... I am already winning .... SURPRISE SURPRISE.... unless some mod changes the results again!!!!
I don't know his old screen name, but I do know he has one and is located somewhere in Canada based on the IP.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Eternal
Since you seem to know what screen name he used to use why don't you post it up for us.
This is getting hella boring.
Real:
I'm out dog. I can't take this boring assed shyt anymore. Ima go finish watching a video and maybe call Cathleen down ( the broad who's S.U.V. I've been driving for the last 3 months) and call this shyt a night and a day.
Post up that photo. I wanna see whom I've been talking to also.
later my nucca!
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Click on this link:
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345
then find how to register for your own free photo space.
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
You got no proof it was me.
hahaha.....
YOU GOTTA ADMIT THATS FUNNY !
you could imagine eternal with a huge big guilty grin on his face saying in a big deep fake SHAGGY voice .. with the jamaican accent ..
WASN'T ME !!!!
but..... you banned him for....
WASN'T ME !!!!
but...... you edited my post to say i like dolls
WASN'T ME !!!!
but....... you told me new members had to send a fee to a bank account in the cayman islands
WASN'T ME !!!!
GO ETERNAL HAHA !
fanatizmu you need to read eternals signature on his posts :
I do things because I can.
Lost In Translation
**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.