"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Frauds On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I'm trynna set this **** up.I'll be back.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
to playa supreme : bobbot said you and realnezz r d same. I agree with him but that's not the point anymore.


to eternal :

poll should read -

i. Moderators and Player supreme are fake and they do not have our respect and we never got a piece of real advice from them, they are keyboard jockeys and have no outside life.

or

ii. Moderators are great and their advice is essential and they are great real puas.

we keep it simple, put it sticky and don't allow any flame wars, AND most important Do Not Allow Anyone to Change The Poll Results.

ok?
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
to Eternal : Do you guarantee that the polls will not be edited by you or other moderators?!!!!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by fanatizmu
to Eternal : Do you guarantee that the polls will not be edited by you or other moderators?!!!!
Can't garuntee anything.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
I'm trynna set this **** up.I'll be back.
Yo look at what this dumb mutha fawka said:

to playa supreme : bobbot said you and realnezz r d same.

Notice the useage of urban slang speech. Now wasn't there some kind of issue with these WB's about this shyt?

and how dumb is that to keep believing that you and I are the same even after the mod's told em so.

That's like still believing in Santa Claus...or that this idiot will actually get laid one day by a woman instead of men.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by MetalFortress
This is freakin' stupid. Why isn't Fanatizmu banned yet, Crazy? Is Allen dead or something?
Nah. Just waiting for him to get back online. Of course, should he get banned, I bet I get another thread made about me.
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
allen should check that the poll you posted is not fiddled with.... I am already winning .... SURPRISE SURPRISE.... unless some mod changes the results again!!!!
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
^^Don't worry about him.


Tell me how to upload the pics directly from the camera.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by fanatizmu
allen should check that the poll you posted is not fiddled with.... I am already winning .... SURPRISE SURPRISE.... unless some mod changes the results again!!!!
*Yawn* I don't care. In the end, you are still retarded for whining about this anyway.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Eternal

Since you seem to know what screen name he used to use why don't you post it up for us.


This is getting hella boring.

Real:

I'm out dog. I can't take this boring assed shyt anymore. Ima go finish watching a video and maybe call Cathleen down ( the broad who's S.U.V. I've been driving for the last 3 months) and call this shyt a night and a day.

Post up that photo. I wanna see whom I've been talking to also.

later my nucca!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Eternal

Since you seem to know what screen name he used to use why don't you post it up for us.


This is getting hella boring.

Real:

I'm out dog. I can't take this boring assed shyt anymore. Ima go finish watching a video and maybe call Cathleen down ( the broad who's S.U.V. I've been driving for the last 3 months) and call this shyt a night and a day.

Post up that photo. I wanna see whom I've been talking to also.

later my nucca!
I don't know his old screen name, but I do know he has one and is located somewhere in Canada based on the IP.

I wish it was possible to IP search.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
lol,man I have the Camera right here Gateway I have a grey plug in the camera and one hanging out the side...man,i'll have on up in the morning.
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia

You got no proof it was me.


hahaha.....

YOU GOTTA ADMIT THATS FUNNY !

you could imagine eternal with a huge big guilty grin on his face saying in a big deep fake SHAGGY voice .. with the jamaican accent ..

WASN'T ME !!!!

but..... you banned him for....

WASN'T ME !!!!

but...... you edited my post to say i like dolls

WASN'T ME !!!!

but....... you told me new members had to send a fee to a bank account in the cayman islands

WASN'T ME !!!!

GO ETERNAL HAHA !

fanatizmu you need to read eternals signature on his posts :

I do things because I can.

:D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Click on this link:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

then find how to register for your own free photo space.

I think we are getting off topic, we should be focusing on who the female with the black hair is. Also, I think we are going to need more evidence, unless clothes (females) start coming off it going to be hard to believe you.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Lost In Translation

You got no proof it was me.


hahaha.....

YOU GOTTA ADMIT THATS FUNNY !

you could imagine eternal with a huge big guilty grin on his face saying in a big deep fake SHAGGY voice .. with the jamaican accent ..

WASN'T ME !!!!

but..... you banned him for....

WASN'T ME !!!!

but...... you edited my post to say i like dolls

WASN'T ME !!!!

but....... you told me new members had to send a fee to a bank account in the cayman islands

WASN'T ME !!!!

GO ETERNAL HAHA !

fanatizmu you need to read eternals signature on his posts :

I do things because I can.

:D



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
:D :D :D :D

He also needs to read the last link I have there too.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Aight den! Oh I put up a few new photo's of some ho's since this idiot feels I am a fraud...hehehehehe. I got plenty mo 4 sho.

I just bought a new digi cam....so Ima get busy makin my ho's perform for me.

later
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
lost in translation, I am currently winning with more than 70%!!!! that proofs I AM RIGHT

eternal is dead
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Apparently I have to install a cd cuz it's saying Hardware not found when I try to access it.I do'll it in the morning.

I'm nowhere near Canada btw...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top