On_the_Top
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2003
- Messages
- 396
- Reaction score
- 0
Man what can I say, the are hot, sweaty, usual 500 people packed into a house, and the cops usualy stop by. Not saying that they are aren't fun, and even better when you can't remember what the **** happened to you, but it seems that Iam lacking in that area when it comes getting booty in that area.
For some reason now(like something ticked in my head), all I wanna do is ****, no strings attatched, no worrying about freaking awakwardness, no realtionships attatched. Now my problem is Iam usualy uptight when I first arrive at the parties, but after a while I get paly with everyone and just start picking random groups of girls for me and my friends to dance with. Its usualy after a few grinds or booty bounces, the girl either gets pulled away by friends, or either v-lines away. Now I don't go up smelling bad, I dress nice, and try to act ****y as hell.
For some reason now(like something ticked in my head), all I wanna do is ****, no strings attatched, no worrying about freaking awakwardness, no realtionships attatched. Now my problem is Iam usualy uptight when I first arrive at the parties, but after a while I get paly with everyone and just start picking random groups of girls for me and my friends to dance with. Its usualy after a few grinds or booty bounces, the girl either gets pulled away by friends, or either v-lines away. Now I don't go up smelling bad, I dress nice, and try to act ****y as hell.