Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frame grab.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a woman called me sexist for calling her sexy. She gave some retarded explanation as to why. I don’t remember what I did but I was able to reframe her and had her surrendering to my frame. Eventually she said “you totally made my day.”

However, reframing her took so much energy that it literally sucked the soul out of me. It felt like my life energy went from 100% to 5%.

I left her right where she was at. Even after I left her, I walked into the nearest bar and ordered myself something strong because I felt like I was going to pass out, lol. I ignored all her phone calls and ghosted her as if she never existed.

There is a fine line between “Passing tests” and dealing with a soul sucking emotional vampire.
Exactly what happened with last one i date, i came out on top but all that time and energy wasted was not worth it.

Learned from it wont have the patience to fix something that is broken, will just go get a new one.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating in your 30s in a nutshell.

Whether the sort of thing dooms the relationship or not depends on what she is looking for. Most likely at this point she is looking for someone controllable to marry, this is not the same type of situation as the shiht test that women in their early twenties do
I can see this.
Or they try to mold us into someone controllable.
Prob because they cant handle having no control over what they see as their security source.