“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Frame grab.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I once had a woman called me sexist for calling her sexy. She gave some retarded explanation as to why. I don’t remember what I did but I was able to reframe her and had her surrendering to my frame. Eventually she said “you totally made my day.”

However, reframing her took so much energy that it literally sucked the soul out of me. It felt like my life energy went from 100% to 5%.

I left her right where she was at. Even after I left her, I walked into the nearest bar and ordered myself something strong because I felt like I was going to pass out, lol. I ignored all her phone calls and ghosted her as if she never existed.

There is a fine line between “Passing tests” and dealing with a soul sucking emotional vampire.
Exactly what happened with last one i date, i came out on top but all that time and energy wasted was not worth it.

Learned from it wont have the patience to fix something that is broken, will just go get a new one.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Dating in your 30s in a nutshell.

Whether the sort of thing dooms the relationship or not depends on what she is looking for. Most likely at this point she is looking for someone controllable to marry, this is not the same type of situation as the shiht test that women in their early twenties do
I can see this.
Or they try to mold us into someone controllable.
Prob because they cant handle having no control over what they see as their security source.
 
Top