Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Frame and Inner Game- Part I

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is frame?

Frame is an essential arsenal in the game of life. It determines success in dating women, earning money, travelling, following your dreams or being successful.

1. It is a set of ideas, assumptions and choices which you be believe in.

2. It is where your true focus lies

3. It is how you talk to yourself in your head, or interlocution.

4. It is the way you think or perceive a situation to be.

When you see a pretty girl you want to talk to but you internalise not being interested in her or telling yourself that she's out of your league to avoid approaching her, you are essentially framing your mind to believe that you aren't indeed interested to talk to her than accept that you are scared of being rejected.

When you trip on the ground, scrape your knee and whine why this always happens to you, you are framing your mind to victimise yourself.

When you fail in an exam and resolve to improve to avoid making an error like that again, you are framing your mind that you are a human who can make mistakes and failures/rejections are an opportunity to grow.

Frame is essentially how you perceive yourself, your surrounding and the situation you are in by the way your mind reacts to them all

A strong positive frame is one which will lead to massive success with women, financial freedom, health and fitness.

How can we achieve a strong positive frame?

If you noticed, in all of the above examples, frame was decided by how you talked your mind into believing something which might or might not have been true.

Assuming a negative frame leads to regression, fear and anxiety.
Even if a negative frame helps you proactively work on avoiding a disaster, most of those disasters never happen.

Instead of assuming a negative frame, assume a non-judgmental cautious massively positive frame.

To assume such a frame there is one magic exercise which worked wonders for me.

It's called INTERLOCUTION.

What is interlocution?

You might've noticed, during a stressful situation, your mind goes on autopilot and talks to itself with the following phrases. This used to happen with me

- How could I be so clumsy?
- Stupid idiot, you could've avoided this by doing that.
- Why the fvck were you so stupid?
- You are so fat, you can't possibly get any woman attracted to you

And so on.

This negative self talk didn't originate all by itself but rather by osmosis by what you have been hearing all your life by various people and situations.

These negative self-talks diffused into your normalised behaviour over time and is the cause of all your insecurities.

How to use interlocution to maximise benefits and reduce anxiety?

- Recognise when self-talk is overtly negative and replace it by a massively positive frame e.g. My fitness isn't upto standards but I have so and so strengths which can offset those drawbacks
- Once you master defensive interlocution, focus on positive interlocution to manage growth
- An example of positive interlocution is: I WILL hit the gym thrice a week regularly to benefit my health and mental attitude
- Say this out loud to yourself in the mirror everyday you observe yourself talking to yourself.

Over time with practice your frame and inner game would be so stoic and strong that none of the external events would be able to affect your mental peace or homeostasis.

Adios till the next post y'all.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interlocution is conversation between multiple people, just FYI.
I'll give you an example of positive interlocution.

I can tell myself,

"Oh crap this dude is trying to embarrass me, my post is worthless"

Or I could say,

"It's okay when people don't know what they are talking about and make useless comments, but all comments are positive criticism which help me grow"

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once More with maturity.

Or you could say to yourself. I'm an open person who enjoys trying to see other people's points of view. I learn things every day and this makes me stronger and stronger.

That's better self talk because you affirmed yourself and other people and avoided developing a confrontational mindset

Phobos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you an example of positive interlocution.

I can tell myself,

"Oh crap this dude is trying to embarrass me, my post is worthless"

Or I could say,

"It's okay when people don't know what they are talking about and make useless comments, but all comments are positive criticism which help me grow"
Sorry, but that's not an example of interlocution. Is it that hard to type the word into a dictionary and read its definition?

Or you could use some basic etymology and figure out the meaning yourself, since "locution" means "dialogue/speech" and "inter" means "between", as in, between people.

You don't need to feel embarrassed for being ignorant; that's just a result of your negative inner dialogue. You might also type "osmosis" and "homeostasis" into the dictionary, because I find them out of place and forced when removed from their original physical and biological contexts.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool inputs guys. I was hoping to get more opinions which didn't involve semantics.

Ive heard verbalising self dialogue helps to gain more clarity over how negatively or positively you are reinforcing yourself and your frame.

It also helps when we reframe the negative self dialogue with a positive ones merely by believing that statistically the probability of a negative event happening is low as our primal minds have adapted to worry about the future to preserve our survival.