Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FragMentor's Rants - Too much bullsh!t

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning: This post is damned long. If you are going to read it then please:
a) read the whole thing or don't read it at all.
b) don't reply without reading the whole thing.
c) understand I'm likely to get flamed to pieces for challenging certain mentalities and this is not an ego trip, there's just a lot of bullsh!t that needs to be addressed.
Thank you, now read on with an open mind.

Ok guys, there are a few things going on around here that are really starting to piss me off with it's predictability and ignorance. First off the bat:

Projects for Respect

First of all let me answer the question that someone is bound to ask "is this for you to get a better rep?" NO. It's not. In fact I'm putting my own reputation on the line here in challenging a few things and risking being ridiculed for what is perceived as being a cynic.

At any rate recently there have been a few "Projects for Respect" and it's relaly starting to annoy me with their predictability. Here's how it works (I've seen this happen way too many times now):

1. Guy get's an idea "YES THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME!!".
2. Guy posts idea and brings great promises along with a lie: "Well you're going to love this idea. It'll be here VERY soon and you'll look up to me for it. But it's not so that I can feel good about myself and gain respect from people on the net that I'll never meet, honest! (self-denial)"
3. It then goes one of 4 ways:
a) Guy get's bored and gives up.
b) Guy finds there's too much work and he cant be arsed and gives up.
c) Guy SLOWLY gets project half done and tells everyone it'll be out very soon, only to leave it alone and it never gets released.
d) Guy SLOWLY gets it done and releases a half-arsed version.
4. fragmentor gets pissed off once again and awaits the next newb to think he's different and will blow everyone away only to watch the system go through stages 1-3 once again.

The most annoying thing anyone can produce is promise paradise and never deliver, it happens way too much in society. STICK BY YOUR WORD is one thing that isn't mentioned in the DJ Bible and yet is so very crucial, especially with women (it creates trust).

Specific examples:
1) The High School Bootcamp (not the recent one, the one a few months back) was promised to blow everyone away. What happened? Week 1 passed and it was discontinued.
2) The Mentor system (this has happened twice or possibly more already). This was promised to stop much of the newb posts and turn newbies into DJs. Crashed and burned recently after Sammo realised there was too much work involved.
3) TM:R and WUWD Ultimate thread: (man am i gonna get some flaming for this one)

Dear TM:R and WUWD: Sorry guys, you've promised the 'post to end all posts' and simply haven't delivered (just yet). I'm not going to make a comment on whether it'll be good or not until i see it. WUWD, on countless occasions you've said it will blow us away. Stop. Just produce it and let the project itself do the talking. Nevertheless I hope you two do stand by your word and release it and I hope it will be the 'post to end all posts'. Once again let the project speak for itself.

4) The Recent High School Bootcamp. Started by Sammo as a standby bootcamp until the other one that was promised gets started (LOL, ya see what i mean??) and also as his own personal bootcamp to teach himself.

Dear Sammo: Dude, I'm glad you want to be a better DJ and go through a Bootcamp. But don't start one if you don't have that much experience. It'll end up being misleading. One of the worst and most common posts are from people giving tips when they themselves need to and yet never have followed their own adice (hypocrites). Ask yourself this: why are you doing this? I'm sure you want to help others, that's great. However the temptation of the lust for respect is even more likely to have gotten you motivated to start. Another question to ask yourself: what makes you and you're projects so different (btw in your failed mentor program you stated "mine will be different" - yeah how)? ALL OTHER FAILED ATTEMPTS thought their would be different. Hate to say it my friend but this belief is pure ignorance.
The fact is Sammo, you want to be a leader. That's fantastic, no really. Being a leader is awesome. But don't come onto this forum and after a month of being a leader try to be the leader and change the whole system. Make some posts about your own experiences that show how the techniques work or experiment with bending a few rules, then post about that. Then, and only then will you have my respect. Promising and not delivering will never gain anything but wasted time.

Respect on this Forum

My question is: WHY THE FVCK DOES EVERYONE ON HERE WANT RESPECT SO MUCH??? Really, you're on the internet here. You're not gonna lay that hot biatch because of it. As DJs we don't need respect and we don't go out of our way to get it. Too many people in here make the common mistake of putting someone with better DJ skills on a pedestal, when this is one the most important things that as a DJ you must NEVER do.

I know as men we are naturally competitive, but guys, leave that mentality on the field. We're here to help each other out not prove that we are better. Anyone remember that poll from that guy asking "who is the better DJ"? LOL.

Remember guys, this is the internet and someones experience can't be proved over it. Quick example: Very popular and repsected DJ (whose name I won't mention) whose posts are in the DJ Bible etc has only just lost his virginity a few weeks ago. Bet that shattered a lot of images people have of some Master DJs laying women every night.

Spending time in the field is far more important than spending endless hours posting and reading tips here.

Final thought: It's about fvcking time we got back to what we were when i first started reading posts 2 years ago: a forum of people helping each other out through their contributions and experiences.

END RANT, BEGIN CRUCIFICTION.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO

****ING

TRUE

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone remember that poll from that guy asking "who is the better DJ"? LOL.
I'm pretty sure that was WUWD....

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

I've been kind of looking for something like this to say this... Matrix, WUWD - Dont get me wrong, its (probably) a helluva thing you guys are trying to do. I've known you both for a while and you're both great. I'm also all for helping others, and I'm not dissenting on that. Just the fact that you guys are going to try to make a post to answer every concievable problem is very, very ignorant. Not calling you guys retarded or something, just saying that its most definately not realistic and/or probable. It's most likely going to turn into a new version of the bible with more content. A "DJ Encyclopedia" or something, if you will...Also, the fact of human nature makes it impossible to have every possible approach and solution mappable. Chaos Theory prevents it; there's always the possibility of unpredictability.

Maybe the problem is with some of the guys like myself. I've been here for a pretty long time, and honestly don't contribute as much as a "senior" member would be considered to do so. Fact of the matter is that I just dont give a fvck and get drunk a lot so I don't have time :eek: (hey its my senior year, and at least I'm being honest). There's always stuff to help out with, always will be, and its honestly pointless to try to build the impossible. You just do what you can, when you can.

As for the posts being made for "respect." Honestly, I dont care. If someone wants to toot their own horn by spending an evening typing out a three page essay about how you're supposed to act, then fine. Its great if it helps people (that is the idea), and you've sacrificed your time for something worthy of it - sharing what you know which others may not. Right there should be the "end of story" mark. Just dont do this marathon-posting sh!t for the hell of getting responces. That isn't what this place is about, it never was, it never will be.

Sigh...anyway...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives two ****s what motivates people to write posts? If its groundbreaking its groundbreaking, weather the authers beeting off to the praise replies doesn't change the fact that his post helps a lot of people.

And, because of the nature of people, people proclaiming greatness and delivering everything but WILL NEVER CHANGE. Its kind of like complaining you dont have a 6th finger growing out of your palm so you can pick you nose and nobody will know... ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, SO DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.

Frag, man, if your gonna talk about me, TALK ABOUT ME. I JUST LOST MY VERGINITY. And because I havn't had the sexual experience some guys have, you think that makes me ANY LESS credible when I talk about approaches/conversations/anything? And I have always made it very clear I was a vergin, anyone who thought any differnet... well, their anguish is a result of their stupidity.

One last thing - how can you say you don't want respect? Respect is what drives the world, my friend. Respect is a result of will, and will is the base of all true power/greatness. I command respect in every wayshape and form, in every situation. Because I'm a man, and I deserve it. And any man who says he doesn't desire respect is a lier, plain and simple, human hature says so.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
respect to fragmentor!!!

It really is about time somebody said this before it got even more out of hand than it has been becoming lately. I never really minded all this stuff until recently, when several people brought up this new "elite" forum idea. Now I posted my thoughts on that post so I won't go into them again here (it was deleted?).

Seems like every second post in this forum is a tip which is merely a rehash of an old tip which has been re-worded slightly. This wouldn't be as bad, except with many of these new posts we have to endure other posts proclaiming that "it's coming" ad nauseum(sp? bleh).

We have our bibles and even a tips forum, and if that isn't enough to help a guy then he really and truely is fúcked. There's been so much ego-stroking going on lately that I have started posting in the main board instead - that and the fact that many of my posts lately seem to have a habit of getting deleted for basically no reason.

Posting tips is a good thing, but then you see
If i get enough oppinions out of this and i field test things a bit more, i think i could come up with a pretty cool post.
...on a subject (gaining status in highschool) which has been covered about 5 million times already. The last reply pointed him to one of these posts.

Relax Kino, I am a virgin but it has nothing to do with how many chicks I pull. It's merely by choice at this stage and while I'm not "waiting for ms. right" or anything like that, I shall lose it when I feel like it, rather than because I'm told to...

It's actually funny how careful I've had to word this to avoid myself getting flamed, or maybe even having more of my posts deleted under mysterious circumstances

I think the message about respect is that it should be won, not asked for...if you know what I mean

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Quick example: Very popular and repsected DJ (whose name I won't mention) whose posts are in the DJ Bible etc has only just lost his virginity a few weeks ago. Bet that shattered a lot of images people have of some Master DJs laying women every night."

Actually, I would imagine a DJ as someone who doesn't need to be a male slut to validate his status. I'm saving my virginity until marriage, but it doesn't make me any less of a DJ.

Reaction score
VERY TRUE!!! people.......we shouldn't be on this site to gain respect........even though this sounds f***** homo, but we should all come together as people who are seeking for the same thing(or we wouldn't be on this site) and that is overall happiness............we should be here to get tips, advice, and especially giving tips and advice(unconditionally).............we should bring each other up when we're having problems and are down or something......and we should ****ing give that guy who posted on how he "scored" with three chicks and started going out with two other different chicks in a matter of two weeks..................this may sound stupid, but we're all here to improve our lives..so therefore we should help improve each other as well.......and if there is anyone who thinks they are the better than the rest of us, THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE??????

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
I'm pretty sure that was WUWD....
Actually, WUWD is sure it wasn't WUWD.

I asked who had the best writing style. Matrix won. I'm going to adjust my writing style slightly to be a bit similar to his.

I've been kind of looking for something like this to say this... Matrix, WUWD - Dont get me wrong, its (probably) a helluva thing you guys are trying to do. I've known you both for a while and you're both great. I'm also all for helping others, and I'm not dissenting on that. Just the fact that you guys are going to try to make a post to answer every concievable problem is very, very ignorant. Not calling you guys retarded or something, just saying that its most definately not realistic and/or probable. It's most likely going to turn into a new version of the bible with more content. A "DJ Encyclopedia" or something, if you will...Also, the fact of human nature makes it impossible to have every possible approach and solution mappable. Chaos Theory prevents it; there's always the possibility of unpredictability.
No comment. Just keep your panties on, Mr. Multitasker :)D) and I'm sure (at this point in the sentence, I'm cracking up) that I will. I'm going to the extremes, like "this girl switched genders" and stuff. If it's not covered, I'll leave a pretty good idea of how to deal with it.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
No comment. Just keep your panties on, Mr. Multitasker :)D) and I'm sure (at this point in the sentence, I'm cracking up) that I will. I'm going to the extremes, like "this girl switched genders" and stuff. If it's not covered, I'll leave a pretty good idea of how to deal with it.
Hehe, he's actually answering my question...NO, it's not something that happened. He said he wanted the craziest questions possible, so who better then "crazy"kid? Oh, and if something comes up that isn't answered, we know who to blame...:D

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Hey, WUWD, since we're on the subject, are you going to cover Hermafrodites??

:D

BBB
Of course.

:) Just for you.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, I am able to admit... as far as this project goes, I (don't know about my partner) have been lagging ass (mainly because of finals) however, I am a man of my word... because I am a man of my word, this will get done. I'm not a very big believer on order or things remaining the same, nor am I a big fan of the past of precedents, so I don't really care about people who said that they were going to do something and not end up doing it... I'm not one of those people. Now, again people always keep talking about the past "Everything was groundbreaking, everything was great, there was so much to learn... blah, blah, blah."

All of these statements were true, but as I said before, we can do one of two things: Do what we are doing now... talking about people wanting respect, saying that they do things and they don't, calling people ingorant for attempting something great, and not attempting to bring anything new to the table, thereby letting this forum slowly slip into oblivion... or we do new things, try new things, think about new things, and try to bring new things to the table. It seems like once people pioneer something, and it is fairly established... no one wants to do anything new anymore. Fragmentor made a very good point... if you make posts only to get respect from some random people, you would be an idiot. However, about the whole respect thing... humans want respect in any capacity... in everything. I guess an internet forum would not be any different. Lastly, being a "Master Don Juan" has nothing to do with how many women you lay, or even how many women you get... it's all about your outlook on life, so if you really believe that being a Don Juan is all about women... you have a lot more to learn.

P.S.: I just finished reading Cablelight's post on this thread. And I started thinking about all of the people who burned myself and WUWD (although it seemed to be more him than me) Now, I like to play around and joke a lot, but I'm going to be really serious for a second. Now, maybe I'm some kind of dreamer, who has his head in the clouds and will fall down to "reality" eventually. But if there is anything that I have learned/read/seen during the time I have been on this Earth is that this existence is what you make it... you can either worry about what is possible, or try what everyone says is impossible. You know what... maybe WUWD and I will fail @ this, maybe this will be one of the worse blunders on this board... and maybe everyone will laugh and say I told you so. But that is what life is all about... trying, attempting, doing something new. I would not be happy with myself, if I did not try to do this... if it helps a bunch of people, even better... if it doesn't... then as a man, I will be willing to admit defeat.

There is no spoon...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol we learning all about hermafrodites in sociology. Aprrantely 2-3 are born everyday. if you guys need any info it about I got a ton of info about them.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For SAMMO, I was teaching him many things a little while ago. In a nut shell... I get paid to teach people how to be successful and make money. I wont go into detail about what exactly that I do other than that. What I'm getting at is since then, I'm sure he has just been excited and overwelmed with what I taught him. Keep in mind that he is still a teenager, and some of the things I shared with him I teach to people older than his parents. With all the things that he has seen, and materials that I helped point the direction to, he just wants to share with everyone else what he himself is so excited to find. I havent been reading all of his posts... or "projects" but if he is sticking to the trail that I showed him, then the things he is sharing with you are golden information from successful people from all around the world.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reitterating myself once more ('cause I think this part was lost): I do hope you guys get this thing done and that it turns out great. Dont get me wrong there. I'm just 100% honestly not going to be too surprised if it doesnt turn out like you've expected it to. Why? Because as I've said, it's not possible to have a solution for everything. That's just the way it is, period.

"Your beliefs show what make you, how you follow them shows what you're made of."

Existance is what you make it, yes, but reality isnt...Nevertheless, good luck.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little bit of quippy comments. :)

Originally posted by fragmentor

1. Guy get's an idea "YES THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME!!".
2. Guy posts idea and brings great promises along with a lie: "Well you're going to love this idea. It'll be here VERY soon and you'll look up to me for it. But it's not so that I can feel good about myself and gain respect from people on the net that I'll never meet, honest! (self-denial)"
3. It then goes one of 4 ways:
a) Guy get's bored and gives up.
b) Guy finds there's too much work and he cant be arsed and gives up.
c) Guy SLOWLY gets project half done and tells everyone it'll be out very soon, only to leave it alone and it never gets released.
d) Guy SLOWLY gets it done and releases a half-arsed version.

Welcome to the WUWD work process. Lol, I want to name this system after me, because this is a summary of my work ethic.

3) TM:R and WUWD Ultimate thread: (man am i gonna get some flaming for this one)

Of course you are.

Dear TM:R and WUWD: Sorry guys, you've promised the 'post to end all posts' and simply haven't delivered (just yet). I'm not going to make a comment on whether it'll be good or not until i see it. WUWD, on countless occasions you've said it will blow us away. Stop. Just produce it and let the project itself do the talking. Nevertheless I hope you two do stand by your word and release it and I hope it will be the 'post to end all posts'. Once again let the project speak for itself.

Just keep talking. By the way, I have over 100 questions to answer, matrix has moer to cover than me, I'll be generous and say 130. That's a total of 230 Questions. That's a total of 230 Paragraphs. Can YOU write 100 paragraph in a week, plus football, final quarter in a prestigious school ranked twice top in the nation? Possibly, if you wouldn't sleep at all. Can you write 130 paragraphs for High school having to put up with cellege finals week, with your finals being all about BUSINESS? No, you couldn't. (Matrix is in college).

We are under a lot of pressure, let it be. We'll have it done. Matrix is a man of his word (more or less.) And I am, that's why I didn't say when this would be released. Unlike you guys, I'm not going to half ass this. Each question gets a paragraph or a thread referral.

END RANT, BEGIN CRUCIFICTION.

And you were saying something about respect? A newbie complaining about stuff not getting done? Do something yourself as big as I am, putting up with at least 100 word problems for Pascal programming just for tonight.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: FragMentor's Rants - Too much bullsh!t

Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Welcome to the WUWD work process. Lol, I want to name this system after me, because this is a summary of my work ethic.
That's sad.

Just keep talking. By the way, I have over 100 questions to answer, matrix has moer to cover than me, I'll be generous and say 130. That's a total of 230 Questions. That's a total of 230 Paragraphs. Can YOU write 100 paragraph in a week, plus football, fina... blah blah blah blah
Like I said, stop it with all the hyping it up and let the post do all the talking.

We are under a lot of pressure, let it be. We'll have it done. Matrix is a man of his word (more or less.) And I am, that's why I di.... blah blah blah
Stop making excuses for yourself, I don't care about that. I'm not nagging you to hurry up or anything so stop getting so damned defensive. Just stop hyping up your own stuff so much and.... *drum roll* let the post do all the talking.

And you were saying something about respect? A newbie complaining about stuff not getting done?
Did you just call me a newbie? LOL.

Do something yourself as big as I am, putting up with at least 100 word problems for Pascal programming just for tonight.
Jesus, stop getting so damned defensive. I do hope that's not insecurity my boy. Take as long as you like, just stop all the "It's going to be the best post EVER" and "i'm not overexaggerating" bullsh!t. I'm not a doubter or a hater, just someone that's tired of seeing too many failed projects start with the attitude your exuberating.

Yes it may be good. Yes it MAY blow us all away, I'm not going to comment on it's greatness until I see it. Personally I can't wait to see it and I'm glad that one of the purposes of this post has worked (to motivate you guys even more :)). Just stop the hype and *drumroll* let the post do all the talking.

Oh and get your whole over-defensive attitude thing sorted out.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WuWd

I think you need to read the bible story "The Tower of Babel".

It will definitely teach you some lessons in humility.

Hubris will ALWAYS come back to haunt you...