Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FragMentor's Rants - Too much bullsh!t

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys wanna see some real arrogance, take a look at this thread. I brought it over to this forum because hardly anyone goes to the suggestions forum.

"Elite Forum"

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being a prick. It's not a bad idea just because you don't like it and won't get included. You have to know your stuff very well on a psychological/mental level, or you can post in the "Tips" forum. Which of those have you accomplished? Who are you? You've got a long way to go. If you make a good thread, I'll even recommend you, but for now, focus on your game rather than complaining about something other people get. Worry about yourself.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Stop being a prick. It's not a bad idea just because you don't like it and won't get included. You have to know your stuff very well on a psychological/mental level, or you can post in the "Tips" forum. Which of those have you accomplished? Who are you? You've got a long way to go. If you make a good thread, I'll even recommend you, but for now, focus on your game rather than complaining about something other people get. Worry about yourself.

lmao so the other one did get deleted. I wonder why?

as for the whole "Who are you? You've got a long way to go." stuff...speak for yourself, junior

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Who the hell are you talkin to like that?

First of all, I never said that your project was a bad idea. I simply said that you should lay off claiming hyperbole such as "it will blow other posts away" and "it will answer SO many questions". That kinda stuff is arrogant, and if anyone has read the story, "The tower of Babel", than you will understand why Im relating it to WuWd.

Also, why are you saying that people who are criticizing your openly aloof attitude are "nobodies" and havent accomplished anything?:mad:

If people are trying to make suggestions to you, you LISTEN to them and have an OPEN mind! If you would stop being so defensive, and saying that everyone is jealous and "scared" of you, then you would realize how idiotic you sound.

As for the elite forum, lets be honest. Proposing it is just another way for the people who believe that their registration date and post count makes them "better" and "masters" to make themselves feel bigger than they really are. Like I said before, If you guys want to proclaim yourselves bigger than everyone else just make another "who's the best?" poll. :rolleyes:

I see alot of people around whose advice is gold who(like me) have been hangin around for a long time but didnt register until the last few months.

Wuwd: Just stop arguing, youve lost.;)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men... men... can we please stop the **** measuring contest that has been going on lately? In truth, all of us have plenty to learn, because most of us aren't above 20, most of us still live our parents, none of us are married with children, none of us pay taxes or own homes, and none of us really have major, major responsibilities that could greatly alter other people's lives. C'mon guys... let's get real for a second. Let's go back to acting like carefree teenagers instead of grumpy politicans, shall we?

There is no spoon...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Men... men... can we please stop the **** measuring contest that has been going on lately? In truth, all of us have plenty to learn, because most of us aren't above 20, most of us still live our parents, none of us are married with children, none of us pay taxes or own homes, and none of us really have major, major responsibilities that could greatly alter other people's lives. C'mon guys... let's get real for a second. Let's go back to acting like carefree teenagers instead of grumpy politicans, shall we?

There is no spoon...
Lol. You just lightened the mood, man.

Your the kind of DJ Im talkin about, the one who dont try to put others down (unlike others), who doesnt try to elevate himself above others just because he has "more posts", and is generally genuine and wants to help.

Some of you guys could take a lesson from him.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades

Wuwd: Just stop arguing, youve lost.;)
If you say so, Champ.

And no, you haven't really contributed much, except your post that had Guidelines to Being a Don Juan, that you kept bumping. I remember it.

I never said anyone was jealous and that I try to scare people. Newbies love me, veterans respect me, what's the problem? I don't accuse anyone. I just see a lot of posts by you that rarely help. I can do a search if you'd like. One more thing:

I see alot of people around whose advice is gold who(like me) have been hangin around for a long time but didnt register until the last few months
*COUGH* Like you?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fragmentor, honestly, I already used to think you were a cynic, or someone with these respect issues. I know this isn't what you were going for, but this post took a lot of balls to make, and I have a newfound sense of respect for you. Not only that, but every point you make is 100 percent true, and I agree with each one.

Also, the fanboyism here makes me sick.

WUWD, seriously, mack is right, learn some humility. If you would open up your eyes you would realise that nobody tried to insult you, or any of the people involved with your post. They're simply saying that everyone is done with the dumb "this post is coming its gonna blow you guys away just give it a while more" posts. Thats great that you have homework and it will put a damper on your writing. Nobody cares.

Great writing speaks for itself, it doesn't need advertising.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eventide
Fragmentor, honestly, I already used to think you were a cynic, or someone with these respect issues. I know this isn't what you were going for, but this post took a lot of balls to make, and I have a newfound sense of respect for you. Not only that, but every point you make is 100 percent true, and I agree with each one.

Also, the fanboyism here makes me sick.

WUWD, seriously, mack is right, learn some humility. If you would open up your eyes you would realise that nobody tried to insult you, or any of the people involved with your post. They're simply saying that everyone is done with the dumb "this post is coming its gonna blow you guys away just give it a while more" posts. Thats great that you have homework and it will put a damper on your writing. Nobody cares.

Great writing speaks for itself, it doesn't need advertising.
You're right. *Begins work*

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
How sad...

Why is it that we must all bicker over such stupid, pointless matters? Frag, you said it yourself. "Just let the post do the talking." Why are you trying to argue about a post that does not yet exist? And why do you worry about WUWD's arrogance? You've given him your advice, you've stepped out from the crowd, you've proven you've got balls. Now just wait for the post to come and quit yer *****in'! If it sucks, let WUWD fall flat on his face. The arrogance will be gone if he does. So you've seen failed projects before. This one may be different. And why is it that you won't speculate on how good this post might be, but you can make all these negative predictions about the outcome of the post. I swear, the whole clashing of the egos in this post is just ridiculous. Your pride is not at stake here. Who cares what people think of you on an on-line forum. Chances are, you'll never meet anyone on this forum. The first one to quit arguing will be the bigger man. Neither of you has done this yet.

WUWD, I'm gonna be honest with you. You really gotta take it easy on the arrogance. It's not gonna get you anywhere. Just let the post come when it's done and we'll decide whether it will blow us all away or not. There's no need for all that here.

Like Matrix said, "Let's go back to acting like carefree teenagers instead of grumpy politicans, shall we?" Please.

What we really need to do is just relax and *drumroll* shut up.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: How sad...

Originally posted by RockGuitarist
Why is it that we must all bicker over such stupid, pointless matters? Frag, you said it yourself. "Just let the post do the talking." Why are you trying to argue about a post that does not yet exist?
I'm afraid your perceptions are incorrect, please read my post again (if you have even already done so).
1. I've made one reply (well, before this one) and that was merely to get my point across, which it has already done so I believe. Why are you trying to make something out of nothing?
2. Read the title, what word does it contain? "Rant" and that's exactly what it is, if you don't like it then don't read it.

And why do you worry about WUWD's arrogance?
1. This is an advice forum. If someone had come to me 4 years ago and pointed out a flaw in my attitude I had not recognised I would be a much better person.
2. I have never called WUWD arrogant and I hope I never have to.

You've given him your advice, you've stepped out from the crowd, you've proven you've got balls. Now just wait for the post to come and quit yer *****in'!
Once again:
1. I made ONE reply, read it.
2. The post was a "rant". Sometimes '*****ing' can be productive, if used properly. It seems to me that you are being incredibly hypocritical here, considering the only one left b!tching is you.

If it sucks, let WUWD fall flat on his face. The arrogance will be gone if he does. So you've seen failed projects before. This one may be different. And why is it that you won't speculate on how good this post might be, but you can make all these negative predictions about the outcome of the post.
1. Did you even read my post? I was not making specific negative comments about what the outcome of WUWD and TM:Rs post would be, I was pointing out that the way he was going about constantly promoting it was all wrong.
2. I hope that WUWD and TM:Rs post will blow everyone away and was not criticising the idea, merely the excessive hyping.

I swear, the whole clashing of the egos in this post is just ridiculous. Your pride is not at stake here. Who cares what people think of you on an on-line forum. Chances are, you'll never meet anyone on this forum.
This is EXACTLY the point I was putting forward. Yes YOU may not care what others think about you over the net, but many in here seem to, and why bother caring? For the third damned time read my post all the way through.

The first one to quit arguing will be the bigger man. Neither of you has done this yet.
Erm, I made ONE reply, and WUWDs last post of "You're right. *Begins work*" seems to indicate that the point got across. Why are you throwing a spanner in the works here and making a big fuss about nothing? To me the point came across and everyone is now happy, why try and rile things up?

WUWD, I'm gonna be honest with you. You really gotta take it easy on the arrogance. It's not gonna get you anywhere. Just let the post come when it's done and we'll decide whether it will blow us all away or not. There's no need for all that here.
The debate ended sometime ago. You're a few days and a few replies to late here.

Like Matrix said, "Let's go back to acting like carefree teenagers instead of grumpy politicans, shall we?" Please.

What we really need to do is just relax and *drumroll* shut up.
Do everyone a favour and take your own advice, everybody had already finished what they had to say days ago. What is productive about trying to cause more arguments?

In general your reply was:
1. Hypocritical.
2. Incorrect.
3. Days late.
4. Unnecessary.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually...

-I didn't think a masters forum was a bad idea at all. You know how we have an "unusual seduction" forum? A masters forum, in my eyes, is simply a place like that, where guys who are confident in their ability with women, and who can usually solve their own problems, can go when they are in DEEP ****. Cuz lets face it, this forum is full with rants, outdated tips, and easy questions.

In all honesty, how many of you could answer a question about multiple relationships, sex in the workplace, pattern variations in HS?

And the few that can, might not ever see the question, because of the flood of "other" posts. So goes life.

-A few ppl mentioned being a vergin - there ISN'T anything wrong with it. Donno why frag thinks otherwise.

-In response to the bickering... I don't find anything wrong with the way Matrix has carried himself... WUWD thinks hes immortal, hes been like that since BEFOR his first kiss, for gods sakes. Sure, its annoying, stupid, and I feel like striking him with a blunt object sometimes, but after all, who gives a ****?

Look, this forum sux, it really does. Thats a fact. Theres too many hormoes ozzing out of everyones keyboards, mine included. Since I started becoming a DJ, I've never aimed for anything less than the best, and so my posts reflect that.

How about we all relax?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see everything is better now.

:) I only talk about my post when people ask, by the way. And let me give you a status update.

91 questions answered in paragraph form, of a total bank of 201 questions.

110 to go!:p

Last edited:

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI

One last thing - how can you say you don't want respect? Respect is what drives the world, my friend. Respect is a result of will, and will is the base of all true power/greatness. I command respect in every wayshape and form, in every situation. Because I'm a man, and I deserve it. And any man who says he doesn't desire respect is a lier, plain and simple, human hature says so.
Ahem. :)

I dont care about respect. No really, honest. Sure I dont want to get stoned by a huge mob of people who hate me, but I dont care about getting carried on the shoulders of the mob either.

I left this forum for a while, in fact I left a lot of communication for a while. I couldnt stand it any more. Everywhere I looked there was people clawing at each other, and themselves, all trying to get somewhere, all trying to reach something. It was all out of ego.

There were barely any people I saw that were actually doing something because it made THEM feel good. Because it brought THEM joy.

EGO is the biggest problem we have. Why?

Insecurities. The ego is the part that is "you" its your perception of "me."

So if the Ego-self is "me," then that means everything else is "them."

As soon as you make that distiction, you have screwed yourself guys. Now just sit back and wait for the paranoia to kick in.

After that happens, go ahead and allow yourself to get offended and feel the need to wipe out "them" so that "me" will feel safe.

Because after all, if its not "me" then it can potentially be harmful to "me," cant it?

Stop all of this nonsense, there is no "me" tere is not "them" there is only "us."

If we stopped worrying so damn much about how "me" is judged by "them" and focused more on how "us" feels, then maybe we could avoid all this nonsensical BS?

STOP OVERthinking. STOP analyzing.

BREATHE. FEEL. DO. LIVE. <_-_-_-_= Experience talking ;)

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hah! almost forgot!

If you are going to read ONE childrens book, written by a hippie this year, then make it this:

Hope for the Flowers

That book is very awesome, its one nice allegory, and its very excellent indeed :)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very disappointed.

Fragmentor you did make some very, VERY good points, but you failed when you aimed them at specific people. (TM,WUWD,Lorenzo).

Wuwd, frag took a small shot at you and it threw u completely off balance bro. Meaning what he said was, atleast partially, true. I dont know what your defintion of DJ is man, but judging from this post, you havent reached my definition yet. You did not react with class, you just went on emotion, not much logic involved. I mean, you even used a lame put-down by calling frag "champ". Gimmie a break bro, a DJ doesn't put people down...period. Frag may have been in the wrong, but you took two steps below him.

matrix, i do admire you and WUWDs attempt at the "post to end all posts"

But we(we should anyway) all know that simply just isnt true.

You do not become a DJ by reading posts PERIOD. NO QUESTION.

No one has ever figured it out by reading posts, NO ONE, it is IMPOSSIBLE. Perhaps this next line will remind you of something matrix...

No one can show you how to be a DJ, You have to see it for yourself.