“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fragile relationship... Must destroy.

blipp

New Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I'm in a bind.

Long story short.

I meet girl. We spend weeks flirting. I never formally made a move. (yes, i regret it, dont bash me) She moves along and starts dating another guy...

We stop *****footing for a while and I totally back off. We're friends... Not in the friend-zone though.

Here's the drama. This other guy is eventually moving away... Graduating college. She finally comes to terms with this and her relationship is on the rocks. I insinuated that I would make a move when this whole thing finally fell apart. And as it did, we started spending a lot more time together.

The relationship eventually broke. However, I didn't ask her out afterwards due to circumstances outside my control (work, school, etc.), she assumed I wasn't interested anymore and now she's in a long distance relationship with this other guy. We went out to a club once, but i didn't kiss her, as she had just broken up with the guy two days earlier - a simple hug goodnight.

Now that I find myself with the time and willingness to ask her out, I have no idea how to approach this situation.

I know nexting her is an option... But I'm not gonna do it until i actually try something. This isn't just another girl, as i really care about her.

I thought about writing her a love letter, but that's AFC behavior, and so is sitting her down and telling her how i feel. I'm under the impression that I have to throw my balls out there and do something really romantic for her, but I'm drawing a blank.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
How do you really care about her already? Nothing has happened between you two at all? Get a grip of your emotions before you turn AFC, if you haven't already.



PIMP
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Just like any other time you're trying to pull a move on a girl you have prior history with, even if it's strictly platonic, it all depends on how much you value your friendship. If it would destroy you emotionally should contact between you stop if things don't work out, then don't try anything.

If you're willing to risk that friendship for possibly more, then it's all about confidence and taking the plunge. Get her alone, put on a movie, try for a kiss. If she declines you, just tease her about it and move on. If she's receptive... then you know what to do! (I hope) Seriously man, you just gotta make a move already, you've waited too long as it is. Just grab your balls and do what you must.

If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always gotten.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Here's what I would suggest: leave your
apprehensions, expectations and analyzing aside. Then call her, ask what's she's been doing or how she's been doing (or whatever), then ask her out. Don't declare your love or reveal any strong feelings - be friendly, confident, and don't react much if she say's something about her ex or says anything of a 'bothersome' (i.e., testing) nature. Stay cool and make a date !
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top