FR: Women are cvnts

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I recently had a similar experience of disgust.

I just found her behavior disgusting; she could probably be in an orgy, wipe the cvm off her face, then go to her husband all clean and proper.
I think so, I recently banged a women engaged to be married, I fvcked her, and then she called a cab, I fvcked her again, a quickie, fully clothed, I shot my load on her panties just as her cab arrived.
She then got in the cab and I pressume went home to her fiance who she was living with, still half drunk with *** on her panties.
I know the guy a bit, hes ok and I vowed not to give in to her wanting me to fvck her again, Biotch!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Calling women cvnts is not mature either, especially since this one didn't do anything wrong and does not deserve this label.
DJ Damage, how fvcing canadian of you to stick up for the womem............:kick:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Fast forward to last night, she invited a guy that she has a night school class to meet up with us.

You guys must have missed this part.

The chick invited a guy from her class to meet up with her outside of class.

Are you trying to tell me that this chick was clueless as to the guy's interest? You mean to say that this chick didn't INVITE this guy to come out and mack on her? So, this chick is completely innocent of leading this guy on... then, after getting all sorts of attention, throwing out the "I have a boyfriend" and trumping up the "victim of a guy hitting on me" bit?

:rolleyes:

Attention who®e.

She invited a guy, who she knew was interested in her, out to meet up with them only to blow him off after she had her ego-gasm; all the while having a boyfriend.

She was either looking for the next branch to swing to, or, creating some drama to get some attention, or, stroking her ego... who cares. The fact of the matter is, she has a boyfriend. Did she invite this guy out to the venue to study? No. She is with a guy (MacAvoy) and inviting other guys to meet up with her... most likely without the knowledge of her boyfriend.

Any and all negative labels are appropriate for this hooker in my opinion - but hey, I'm pretty unforgiving when it comes women's bad behavior these days.

MacAvoy is theoretically smart for using this chick as a portal to meet other women, but I can't imagine this chick has friends any different than she is. See, women that behave this way tend to flock together: more upstanding women tend to disassociate from women who behave this way (i.e. "shady"). These AW cµnts actually irritate the higher calibre, less dramatic women.

MacAvoy, I understand you are using her for social proof, as a pivot, etc. But, don't get involved in her personal business if you don't have to. Ok, you've determined that she's worthless. Now what? Use a tool as a tool - don't get tooled by a tool.

And oh yeah, this AW is getting her use out of you MacAvoy. If you are this wrapped up in her business you're her attention tool.

platonic
adj.
of or associated with the Greek philosopher Plato or his ideas.

• (platonic) (of love or friendship)
initmate and affectionate but not sexual:
their relationship is purely platonic.

• (platonic) confined to words, theories, or ideals, and not leading to practical action
Dude, that "platonic" word is some serious b¡tch speak. Try not to use it in the presence of men lest you will look like a woman.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a second, you guys are blaming the girl, but the guy who came over obviously saw they were not isolated together, but were in a two guys/one gal setting. He should've known right then and there his chances of sealing the deal were greatly diminished. If the other guy had any game, he would've waited until she was alone with him. Too bad he didn't read the game situation correctly and pouted about it after he didn't score.

It seems like calling women evil and hors is the favorite, primary sometimes sole purpose of posters here. Ramp up your games instead.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
englishman said:
DJ Damage, how fvcing canadian of you to stick up for the womem............:kick:
I am not sticking up for this woman, but she doesn't deserve to be called a cvnt.

Did this woman fvck the guy? no. She was being an attention wh0re like most women are anyway and this guy was just stroking her ego.

Vulpine said:
MacAvoy, I understand you are using her for social proof, as a pivot, etc. But, don't get involved in her personal business if you don't have to. Ok, you've determined that she's worthless. Now what? Use a tool as a tool - don't get tooled by a tool.

And oh yeah, this AW is getting her use out of you MacAvoy. If you are this wrapped up in her business you're her attention tool.

Dude, that "platonic" word is some serious b¡tch speak. Try not to use it in the presence of men lest you will look like a woman.
:up: I believe it was Chris Rock who said: "Men don't have platonic female friends, they are just women we haven't fvcked yet!"

Men do not choose to be "platonic" with a chick, it is the chick low interest in the man that bestow on him the "platonic" status (she doesn't want that man to fvck her but she wants him to stroke her ego, like a pet he will and can serve a purpose). You cannot turn your sexual attraction on and off, its either you have it or you don't. The only way you know you are doing it right is when you have female acquaintances who call you "a friend" but still wants to fvck you.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I believe it was Chris Rock who said: "Men don't have platonic female friends, they are just women we haven't fvcked yet!"
Have you slept with all of your female coworkers ..... how did that turn out for you?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Have you slept with all of your female coworkers ..... how did that turn out for you?
I haven't slept with them. But I know some of them do want to fvck me. They are also not my friends but my acquaintances (that means that if I see them somewhere I will strike a friendly conversation with them and be chummy with them but I won't get their numbers and hang out with them on a pre-arrange event like I would with a friend).

I learned the hard way that women make lousy friends (and I had lots of female friends back in the day). All of them were unrealiable and look mainly after themsleves. You are often used as their tool the way they want you to be as opposed as you want them to be (If you see any close female-male friendships, it is the male that often has to change or tone down his behaviour to accomodate the female while the female does not need to do that and acts as herself). The reason most guys become friends with women is because they want to fvck them but somewhere along the way they got lost and end up in the "friendzone" and they can't get out.

You are better of finding a male friend that is good with woman and he will hook you up. At least you will know what you are getting yourself into.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
See, women that behave this way tend to flock together: more upstanding women tend to disassociate from women who behave this way (i.e. "shady"). These AW cµnts actually irritate the higher calibre, less dramatic women.
I don't know about this. I know a number of upstanding women who tolerate their other friend's bullsh1t like this under the guise of "she never does it to me" or "I know she's stupid but she's just a [drinking friend | going out friend] and not someone i share my secrets with."

This really gets me about women with friends who constantly cheat on their boyfriends. The women just don't seem to look down on it enough to matter in a friendship. I'd be pretty annoyed and straight out tell a guy friend he was a d1ck if he was cheating on his woman, but i always see even the women who i can't see cheating on their own bf just seem to blow it off as "Oh that's just Karen doing her thing again. Funny isn't it?" So no wonder why women wh0re around when their own social groups don't have that much of a stigma against such things and there's no social consequence.

On the other hand, the real, real perfect upstanding women I suppose wouldn't tolerate the crap at all. But how many of those are around?

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus - Why are you accepting more from women than men. I know plenty of guys that hang around with men that cheat and we don't say anything. I bet you don't too.

This girl did nothing wrong, neither did the friends. Frankly when it comes to cheating I actually think women are better than men because the **** for us makes too many decisions. We can't seem to turn it down as easy. Women tend to cheat under different circumstances, when the guy isn't making the effort anymore and they're looking for the affection elseware. That's no better in my oppinion and possibly is worse as it's normally more of a death sentence for the relationship.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edger...I have been very hard on you in the past. But in the last few days your posts have been very good.

The one in this thread is FANTASTIC. I agree with you.