Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: what in the

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and some friends go out, were bowling, ya know that cosmic bowling stuff where they play club music and its all black lighted n shyt.

anyway one of our girlfriends, friend came to the bowling alley with her supposed boyfriend, now from my friend, She said that she met this dude 2 years ago and they've been dateing ever since.

yah needless to say about halfway into our bowling session she comes and sits next to me and asked if she can drink outta my beer, i said that's cool although i was like there are 3 other cups here just get one of there's she said i want yours.

ANYWAYS i'm talking to her kinda flirting WHILE her boyfriend is sitting in elbows length from me (lol) and she is all smiles ns hit i ask her so how long you and him been together.

She just gave me this blank stare, and was like me and him aren't dateing, i jsut met him 2 months ago, i was like what, i heard 2 yrs.

Needless to say the way the convo was going and how she was constantly on me i waited until her b/f got up to bowl and i asked for her number, she said i can't give you my number, while she was smileing. I was like why not? she said because of her b/f is sitting right there and she cant' trust herself.

WHAAAAAAT.. Did i just get shut down or what? i mean was that just an attempt to cawk tease? or was that a legit excuse

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just unacceptable. I would have loudly asked, "look, are you dating this guy or not!?" Put her on the spot like that.

I hate these stupid games.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's playing hard to get with her boyfriend and using you as the a tool to achieve this. She has not interest in you, but she is trying to rasie the interest of her b/f in her.

humiliator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girl did this to me at a college party. The girl said they were just friends, the guy said they were dating. I thought the guy was just f*cking with me, so I kept talking to them (mainly her). It turns out they actually were dating. Some girls are just frikkin' attention *****s.