"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

FR: Wednesday Night, 09.01.04

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Okay, not so much of a FR, more of a follow up to last weeks FR.

Sunday night, I called the chick I met last week, from this FR:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57568

Anyhow, we talked on the phone for about 10 minutes, I asked her how her rafting trip went since she mentioned going this last week. Made some small talk and told her we should go out on Wednesday again. She said yes, and I told her I'd see her there.

I showed up at the bar at about 9:30pm and grabbed a beer and a shot and started bullsh*tting with a couple friends. This HB's friends were already at the bar (they usually ride with her, but not tonight). She showed up at about 10:00 and went to talk to her friends a minute, then she came over and said hi.

We grabbed a few more drinks and talked about random stuff, strong EC the whole time, and she's got the same f*cked up sense of humor I do, so it was easy to make her laugh. They had a kickass DJ, but neither one of us felt like dancing. We decided to go to another bar, and she told her friends we were leaving.

She rode with me this time, and we went up to another bar, met some more of her friends and a couple of mine, kicked it and drank some more. She was telling me how she was worried I wasn't going to show up or something (yeah, right), and she told me she was really interested in hanging out with me alot more.

This bar was getting ready to close, so we took off to go get her car....I told her she should come back to my house and chill. She said she thought I'd never ask, so we did just that. She followed me back and we hit the sack, except this time, it was on.

Damn, this chick is a FREAK in the bed....frickin f*cked my socks off. Damn. That was definitely worth the one week wait imposed for 'standards' ;) Wow, um, yeah :D

So, this morning we both took a shower and bailed out to work.

I'm guessing IL is somewhere around 95%. She wants to chill tonight, so I'm going over to her house.

Thoughts? BTW, she mentioned wanting to hang out this weekend, but I don't want to overdo it ;)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Cactus, your field reports are money. Keep 'em coming. The reason being is that your field reports are what us "normal guys" experience when it's working. No puffing, exaggerating, or some weird lingo. Just a normal guy and his game when it's on. Good work buddy. ~Zappa
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Thanks, bro :)

I'll have to admit that I was skeptical when I first came here, but this stuff works, bottom line. I've gone from WBAFC to RAFC, lol. Long road ahead, but it's nice to look back and see the progress.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
OVERWHELM WITH AFFECTION. To the point of smothering.

AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY.

She's a drug addict. And it's you (and your man juice) that's the drug. Get her TOTALLY addicted to you and then just avoid her (but not too long, even junkies can kick the habit).
 
Top