FR: Wal-Mart pick up

Reaction score
I was at Wal-Mart late tonight and looking around in some isle and a cute girl came around the corner with a uniform on, I thought she worked there. She was looking around the shelf so I didn't hesitate and made my move.

Me: Can I help you find something?

Her: Huh?

Me: Well maybe you can help me find something. What's your name?

Then I shook her hand and gave her my name, and made the usual fluff talk for 5 minutes and I told her to put her # in my phone.

So I open up my phone and type in her name and she told me how to spell it, then she put her # in.

Then I called her and talked to her for 5 minutes so she had my #. Then I went to check out and she was hanging around giving me the googley eyes.

The plan is to call tomorrow, get a date this weekend.

Reaction score
r0cky said:
Nice. So what did you talk about after you opened?
After I opened her I got her name and shook her hand. Then I asked her where she worked, and let her talk. Then I just asked if she is from the area. She asked where I worked and lived. Basic crap that like.

Then I told her I'm going to call her so she has my #. So I called and when she answered I told her this is the number for the partyline... and she was laughing.

Then I was walking to check out and bumped into her again, and she said she was looking for her friend (her friend was a dude). She stayed close to me until I was done checking out. Then I paid for my stuff and waived bye to her with a big smile and got the hell out of dodge.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did you ask her if you can fvck her in the isles like the dirty wh0res that they are?

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leykis 101 says don't do weekend dates unless it's someone you've had sex with before and it's a guaranteed nail.

Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Leykis 101 says don't do weekend dates unless it's someone you've had sex with before and it's a guaranteed nail.

Interesting, but I'm sticking to the plan.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
straight suave man..im going to try this..
but what if she turns out to be rude like
NO! i dont need your help!
or
Um i dont give out my name..

what would you do to get her name?
give me a play plz.i like having a back up plan before going in for it

Reaction score
slickaz said:
straight suave man..im going to try this..
but what if she turns out to be rude like
NO! i dont need your help!
or
Um i dont give out my name..

what would you do to get her name?
give me a play plz.i like having a back up plan before going in for it

If she won't even give you her name I doubt she is going to give you her #... so if you get resistance just forget it and move on to the next girl.

Stay tuned because I plan on using the # tonight.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh. walmart slappers....you can have em. low prices and low class hors.

Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
eh. walmart slappers....you can have em. low prices and low class hors.

She doesn't work there, she was just a customer like you and me.

At first I thought she worked there, but she had a uniform on from some other place.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it just me, or do only really fat and ugly people go to wal-mart
like i've never seen a decent person go there.

Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
is it just me, or do only really fat and ugly people go to wal-mart
like i've never seen a decent person go there.

It's you. Plenty of hotties at Wal-Mart.

Called her, no answer. So I shot her a text and she replied and let me know she was sleeping. I told her I'll call her tomorrow to which she replied "Great!"

I'm confident this is going to end well.

Reaction score
dalton said:
VLAD!!! looking good bro, handle your ****...

Thanks! I am just trying to stress how EASY this was.. It just took 10 minutes and I have a good chance at some new a$$.

And to think, I was SO close to letting her just walk away without saying anything. She was about to turn and walk away and the little voice in my head made me say something.

Once I opened her it was easy. The conversation just flowed.. it really put me in a great mood.

Reaction score
So I'm meeting this girl tonight for some drinks and maybe shoot some pool. Any last minute tips?

I don't think I am going to try and bang her on the first date. Just get to know her, have a couple beers, go for the kiss close and bolt. Sound like a good plan?

-PJ-

Reaction score
Just noticed you said "get the hell out of dodge"... you actually in Dodge City Kansas Wal-Mart? (Working in Dodge City right now myself is why I ask)

As for the attractiveness of people in wal-mart, theres a huge span and its all location. I used to live in a college town and Wal-mart had 6 to 8's walking around everywhere, with an occasional 9 and 10. I never worked there but I had friends who were constantly taking pictures of hot girls in Wal-mart on their cell phones. The amount of cute girls working their is less existent though.

However, after being in Dodge City where the population skips the age range of 18 to 25 unless your working manual labor, the amount of cute girls is nil. The same goes for guys, there just aren't a lot of attractive people around here, and its mostly due to the fact that its a damn meat packing community where people don't have to put forth effort around here. Coming from a college town I'd say I'm average, but I get a lot of girls looking and staring... just gotta check out your location on Wal-Marts :)

Good Luck Impaler... on a side note I have a friend that was born in Transylvania.

Reaction score
No I'm not in Dodge City. That line is just a cliche.

I thought she was going to flake, but it's still on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm back from the date! If anyone cares here's how it went.

We met up at the bar I waited for her in a booth. She was late and I was 3 beers deep by the time she arrived.

She showed up looking sexy as hell. Very skimpy top, mini skirt, the works! She started KINO'ing me right away so I returned the KINO. Music was playing loud so it was hard to talk inside.

After she had a couple drinks we left and went outside and sat down to talk. She is cool as hell! We have tons in common. She is definitely a party girl. I kissed her when we were outside.

After we talked for awhile outside she said she had to go because of work tomorrow. I gave her a ride home, she asked me if I want to see her again. She asked if I'm married.

When I dropped her off, we kissed again, and everything clicked on this date! I told her to call me, then she told me to call her.

On my way home I realized I don't care about my oneitis girl anymore. She can go to hell! This girl is much better.

The lesson here is if you see a girl you like when you are out at the store, or wherever, OPEN HER! You never know what might happen.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Now that's what I call a GOOD date.Congrats,man.