Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: too easy?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys.

some of you might remember the DR I posted a couple of days ago (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89361)
about my first date with HBGeek. Now, I don't think that I have EVER during a date gotten more buying signals, so I knew it was on.

I meet her out at the club, and she's all over me. Plus, she's the designated driver, so I know its not cause she's drunk. A couple of her girlfriends were there, and they got all giggly when they saw me, and whispered "She must really like you, all she ever does is talk about you!" :crackup:

Turns out this girl (who at first I thought was kinda shy) is a closet FREAK! She was grabbing my d*ck and rubbing on me and kissing me forcefully and sh*t. She kept trying to lift me up for some reason (me being a 85kg muscle-bound thug and her being this thin little petite girl), and she could always do it. I did the same to her, but I lifted her up, while throwing her into the air like a meter and a half, and then catching her before she hit the ground. She was loving that sh*t. :D

I really could have done no wrong, and I'm CONVINCED that it was because I laid down such great kino and built her attraction during the first date. She was eating up my C+F (which I quickly toned down, seeing that it was not in the least bit needed to boost her IL).

so the take-home message from this I guess is:

- The first date is the crux of the seduction process, it is the MOST critical time (besides actually approaching, of course!). If you make the first date an awesome one, do everything right and lay down awesome kino, you've pretty much done as much you can and the rest is up to her. If it goes your way, expect easy sailing from here on in.

Audaces fortuna iuvat - Fortune favors the bold!

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Nice post.......... i tottaly agree

Please tell me you f**ked her that night man?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man, i didn't wanna push it and f*ck up chances at a LTR, cause i can really see myself being with this girl.

don't judge me too harshly. I'm not a super stud like you, just a regular guy trying to make it. :D

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Oh DAM LTR material I know the type man. I got my own waiting for me hahahaha I'm trying my best not to fall for her but i don't know how much longer i can hold out.......

By the way your Priv msg box is full clean it out you lazy c*nt

P.S Yeh I am from Australia ......... Sydney but I'm not Aussie