Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Staged "accidental" call?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf and I were out "bar hopping" picking up applications for me as I am looking for a bartender job. We decided to stop for a while at the next place and get a light meal to tide us over until dinner and I could fill out a few aps while waiting for our food.

We arrive and ask to be seated on the patio. On the way through, I caught the eye of a chick at the bar staring.

Hold on... that's that chick!​

I couldn't help but to lock eyes and :D on the way past... her mouth actually dropped open about a half inch!
:crackup:

That chick, you ask?

I hit on that chick on match a long time ago, chatted, got her number, called, left a message, never got a call back, and I cut contact dead after the message. No second call, nothing: she was a secretary or "AA" and sitting in front of the comp all day attention who®ing.

Several months later, she appeared on MySpace. She found me and sent me a friend request. I replied with:

V: "My friends return my calls."
HB: "WHAT!!?"
V: "You still have my number, go ahead and return that call. In the meantime, this friend request will remain unanswered."
HB: *no response*

:cool:

Like, what the ƒuck did she think was going to happen? Yes, I know, she thought I was going to wet my pants with excitement that she contacted me again.

:nono:

Ok, so months go by and I've been lifting since, dieting, getting some sun, etc. Since she had no idea what I looked like in person...

So walking by, I checked out who she was with. No wonder her jaw dropped! My gf is easily 2 points hotter, and her dude was a lump of goo.

Afterwards, she actually positioned herself 180º to watch the patio entrance. I came back in to use the bathroom and she was immediately locking eyes and staring. I couldn't help it - I just had to stick my tongue out at her and wink.
:p

That weekend, I get this goofy message on my phone that's about 5 minutes long. I checked the number - it was vaguely familiar. So, I replayed the message. It sounded like drunks, or at least people out doing some sort of frollicking. A couple chicks, maybe a couple dudes. So, I figured it was a mis-dial, or someone hit "send" accidentally.

But, come on, flip-phones accidentally being left open for 5 minutes?
:rolleyes:

This has actually happend to me before, the "staged accident" call. I'm 80% sure it was the same chick.

Like, "Hey, here's my number, I'm out having fun, oops, I must've accidentally scrolled and hit send on your number... oops"?

Crazy AW's and their schemes! :crazy:

Has anyone else had this sort of experience? Staged accidents?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Closest thing was this one time when I coincidentally received an invite to go to a bar with the same name as another bar in a town where I dated somebody, for a birthday party...on the same day as her birthday.

I've since attributed it to a weird coincidence and I think you shall too. Interesting accusation though (really).

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you are right and I'm reaching.

But, women come up with CRAZY schemes. I would be less than surprised if this phone call deal was intentional.

Like "oops we bumped into each other at the sushi joint we always used to go to together - both on dates on Tuesday, even though I hate sushi" or "I'm going to get my girlfriend that you've never met to go rub your cøck in the club to see if you're cheating on me" and crap like that.

Oops! What a cooincidence, right?

Remember the post by Dr. Beard about getting a friend to rough up a girl, then swoop in for the rescue like superman? THAT kind of crazy scheme.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine ....

2 ways to look at it ....

1. she did it on purpose ( the answer I would go with )
2. she did it on accident

but in the unlikely event she did do it on accident ...

why the hell is your number still in her phone ? ?

but to answer your question...

YES I had an exgirlfriend just a month ago call me and when I answered she says " is jimie there " starts laughing and then hangs up ...... come on Chikita can't you be a little more original in your head games .....:nono:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
why the hell is your number still in her phone ? ?

...... come on Chikita can't you be a little more original in your head games .....:nono:
Her phone number isn't in my phone. That's why I'm only at "80%" sure.

Yeah, chicks just looooove playing games on the phone. :trouble:

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No Vulpine ...

I was saying ....... why is your number still in her phone . . . . .

:rockon:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah...

Heh.

:whistle:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is your number in her phone if she never called you back several months ago when you called and left her a message?
unless she went home and searched for it?

which is possible if her and her friends went back to her house.