Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: PPRF and SS666 Grab a Beer

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met up with Pairplus on Friday evening at a local bar in northern Virginia. Just chatted a bunch...no sarging. It's good to see that forum members are actually down to earth people. Went from beer to beer, to shots, to bombs, back to beers, then some whiskey. It's pretty crazy we both made it home safe. In addition to all that, we had some random 60 year old woman take turns hitting on each of us. It was good to get away from the womenz and speak to another intellectual.

Anyway, anyone in the DC area want to meet up and go out let me know. I can organize something for the crowd. Both Pairplus and myself are recently out of relationships and on the rebound...lets get it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How were you taking shots and there was no gaming/flirting going on...that's like dangling a piece of chocolate cake in front of a fat kid...

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
How were you taking shots and there was no gaming/flirting going on...that's like dangling a piece of chocolate cake in front of a fat kid...
You mean between them? I'm sure there was, maybe more.

But it's not quite appropriate to talk about it on here, ya know what I'm talking about, right? :rolleyes:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Went from beer to beer, to shots, to bombs, back to beers, then some whiskey. It's pretty crazy we both made it home safe. In addition to all that, we had some random 60 year old woman take turns hitting on each of us. It was good to get away from the womenz and speak to another intellectual. "

Sounds like a budding bromance :up:

Know what you mean though. Lads' nights out are ultimately important and should be inclusive even when involved with a woman/women.

Just make sure there are some fitties involved in the next field report, otherwise suaveness may not be the only reputation gained.