"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

FR: Picked up two numbers volunteering for charity. C+F examples inside

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I've always loved those threads with C+F examples to memorise and adjust to fit my own personality. Reading real-life examples instead of theory is what really has boosted my game in the past year. Today my C+F attitude was on fire, and because it's still fresh in my mind I want to share it so others can hopefully learn.

-------------------------------------------
The tsunami in Asia touched me quite a bit, and because I had no money to give I decided to offer my services in the World Vision call centre. To be honest I wasn't even thinking about chicks. When I told my friends one said, "How come you're volunteering? To meet girls?" My mouth said "No" but my mind thought "Hmmmmmmmm"

Luck had it that I was seated at the back of the room alongside a middle-aged woman with a hoity-toity attitude. She bored me for two hours about her work as a snivelling politician ("I bring up the dirt on the opposing party.....I write letters to the premier about his bad policies blah blah blah"). I support those she was criticising :rolleyes:. The phones were very slow for this time period so it was quite excruciating.

Luckily the supervisor comes up and says we can go for a break. As I get some pizza a very pretty HB8 walks up and takes two bags of lollies. I call her out for being a lolly hog, which makes her laugh and she starts telling me she shouldn't eat anymore because she'll get too hyper to work.

This is the type of girl I like - she was half Asian, had a decent personality, she responded to my c+f personality and came back with jokes of her own. She was fresh out of high school and was heading to my uni next year which added to our rapport. She even made fun of herself: "Because I'm half Asian, I have one drink and it makes me go all rosy cheeked" I told her I'd see her at the end of the shift, but because we had such a good vibe going (everyone went back to their desks and we were still engaged in convo), I should have number closed there and then.

But here is where the fun begins. Seeing her IOIs makes me feel confident - and I return to see two young chicks sitting next to and behind my phone station! PoliticianLady is there wondering why she got kicked off her station....the girl points her to another seat in the next cubicle and I'm thanking my lucky stars!

I recognise these girls from before! They were circulating around the office collecting completed donation forms. I acknowledged them as they passed once and they definitely had time to check me out. I convinced myself that it was no coincidence they chose phones near me and sent away the lady.

This was the key for success. I had to genuinely feel narcissistic. "They so want me", "I'm irresistible" and so on. I'd never be like this with guys or girls I'm not interested in, but I simply shifted into DJ mode when the need arose. It felt seamless...this in my opinion is a critical skill to acquire in your progression from AFC to DJ.

The one next to me was an HB6.5 with an amazing personality. The other was an HB8 tight-bodied Middle Eastern looking girl with a similarly cool personality. They were 22 and 23 respectively and the HB8 was a lawyer :). They introed me and everything got off to a relaxed start. We were wearing headsets so I said I felt like a boyband member and got them cracking up. They then started pretending they were ordering fast food:

HB8: Hello, Pizza Hut can I take your order?
HB6.5: Yes, I'll have 1 large BBQ chicken pizza
HB8: Nuh, can't do it
HB6.5: OK make it a Vegetarian
HB8: Sure would you like a DVD with that?
HB6.5: What do you have?
HB8: Chronicles of Rid****?
HB6.5: Nah
HB8: Hellboy?
HB6.5: Nah
HB8: 50 First Dates?
HB6.5: Alright I'll take that
HB8: OK thanks for your order
HB6.5: It better not be longer than 5 minutes or I'll demand a refund!

They were entertaining, it was hilarious. Then HB6.5 started singing the start of ad jingles and myself and HB8 had to complete them with the correct phone number!

Pretty soon my C+F starts.
HB8 says to HB6.5: "Doesn't duke007 look exactly like that Cunningham guy?"
Me: "What Richie Cunningham?....No! I'm more like the Fonz" *cool look*
Girls: "HAAHAHAH"
HB8: "No another guy. It must be the eyes and those eyelashes"
Me: "Ahhh I know, they're so thick and luxurious" *blinking*
HB8: "Haha do you wear mascara?"
Me: "These are all natural. My lashes produce their own mascara!"

Someone calls up HB8 and hangs up on her after she introduced herself. So I say, "They probably thought, oh no not another lawyer" HB8 laughed with that "I can't believe you said that" look. Even HB6.5 was negging her....she said that she was so close to her brother they slept in the same bed once. I said she was a guts for taking two chocolate bars from the container and told HB6.5 "she'd pay" for taking the last soft drink. Even gently kicked the side of HB6.5's chair when she playfully negged me about something.

But there's more. I used "Note to self: don't date this girl" from Duke's CF thread when HB8 said something negative about men. HB6.5 thought that was hilarious. The vibe was so good by now that HB8 kept asking me questions about my hobbies and family. I gave only the briefest answers. A few times they would say giggly in-jokes to each other that didn't make sense. I just shook my head slowly, looked at them funny and said stuff like, "You guys are weird..." They loved it though.

HB6.5 said it was boring filling out forms so I said, "Yeah, but you get to chat with cool guys like me........that'd be why you two came to sit in my cubicle!" The while time I had this ****y expression like I knew they wanted me. It worked a charm.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Here are some more examples:

Me: "Booyah! I just closed a $300 donation!"
HB6.5: "You're so good duke007, it must be that voice of yours"
Me: "Oh yeah, so deep and suave and.....penetrating "
HB6.5: Hahah

Me (to donater): "Thankyou so much for generosity Joan, I hope you have a really nice day, Bye!"
HB8: "duke007 that was great, you're so professional and polite!"
Me: "I can't help it, my mother raised me well!"
HB8: :D
(read this in Duke's thread also, but it came out so naturally They both complimented me on phone manner, how cool is that?)

*HB6.5 takes off shoes*
Me: "Ugghh if I catch a whiff I'm getting the supervisor!"
HB6.5 (amazed): "What did you say?"
Me (smiling): "You heard"
HB6.5 (smiling): "Hey, we're clean....we have showers together"
Me (to HB8): "With your brother too I assume?"
HB8 (laughing to HB6.5): "Why did you bring that up??"

PoliticianLady (leaving): "It was really nice talking to you, duke007"
Me: "Yeah it was, good luck climbing the political ladder!"
PoliticianLady: "Thanks good luck with your new job, bye!"
HB8 (after few seconds): "Ooohh duke007 has an admirer!"
Me: "Yeah she can't resist "
Girls: HAHAAHAAH
Me: "She can be my suga mama....she runs her own business you know *wink*"

Once when I took a call they started shoving lollies down my back and making noise to stuff me up. But I was professional as always and let them did as they please without raising a sweat. And there were heaps of other playful C+F one-liners that were too numerous to name here. The girls were full of jokes as well. But here's my favourite ongoing C+F joke:

HB6.5 asked me early on what nationality I thought HB8 was. I gave strong EC with a quizzical look on my face. Finally I said Indian and she turned away faking annoyance and saying she hates being called Indian. She was Lebanese. 30 minutes later she started saying goodbye in different languages like French, Italian and Spanish. I looked serious and said,

Me: "Hey you forgot to say goodbye in Hindi"
HB8: "Hey! I'm not Indian!! :D"

A young skinny guy came to take over my shift but he had to wait with us for 10 minutes. I made him feel comfortable with some chatter and then said,

Me: "Hey mate, what nationality do you think she is?"
SkinnyGuy: "Errr I don't know"
Me: "Take a guess"
SkinnyGuy: "I can't tell"
HB6.5: "Turkish?, Sri Lankan?, Indian?"
Me: "Pakistani?"
HB8: *open mouthed smile* "shutup :)"
SkinnyGuy: ":D"

And then about 20mins later:
HB6.5: "Are we volunteering tomorrow HB8?"
HB8: "Yeah I'll be here? Will you be here, duke007?"
Me: "Nah, I'll be at the cricket for the charity match"
HB6.5: "Yeah, he's a cricket fan"
Me: "Do you like cricket HB8?"
HB8: "Hmmm no not really"
Me (serious face): "Really?....but I thought all Indians like cricket?"
HB8: "Heyyy! :) If we were outside I'd bodyslam you!"
HB6.5: "Hahah not with that skinny body"
Me (****y): "Yeah, try me!"
SkinnyGuy: ":D "
Me: :cool:

We were just about to leave (10 mins over my shift) when I got a phone call. I hung up then the phone rang again almost instantaneously!!! Halfway through the call I felt HB8's hands on my shoulder saying goodbye. Uh-oh. I continued on with the call as quickly as I could and hung up once it was confirmed. And then the phone rang again!!!! "Screw this" I thought - I put the headset on SkinnyGuy (hahah thanks mate) and rushed out of the call centre farewelling the supervisors.

In the foyer, the girls were dawdling down the stairs. There;s no way they could be that slow! I walked up, negged them for being so slow and then number closed them both.

Me: "You guys are cool....tell me your numbers"
HB8: "Ohh Yay " (this wasn't sarcastic...made me feel a million bucks)

I got both digits and walked with HB8 toward our cars. She even negged herself with the exact same neg I was about to use!

HB8: "duke007, do you drive a manual?"
Me: "Of course"
HB8: "Coz I was just going to say I'm too crap to drive a manual, I have an auto"
Me: "Well you are a female "

Whew! I can't believe how on top of my C+F game I was. It's never come together this perfectly. And I think the reason is I stopped caring about using different techniques and lines of questioning while aiming solely to get numbers. All I thought about was having fun and my personality managed to shine through. If you're having troubling portraying C+F don't force it....it'll flow itself once you get into the right mindset. And remember most of it is the non-verbal part anyway.

Meeting girls through volunteer work is amazing. They are so much more interesting, fun and easier to talk to than stupid stuck-up attention hoes in nightclubs. I can't believe I haven't thought of this earlier!

And not only did I get two numbers (and narrowly miss out on the third) but also I did my small part to ease the suffering of the tsunami victims. Roughly $1000 collected from callers and about $70 worth of my time is not a bad days contribution. I urge you all to do it.
 

Disu

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
42
OMG

Disu sits back in awe,

****! I love reading your posts,

shakes head in awe...
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Good stuff duke007, methinks you have got the C&F attitude down pat.

Just be careful because in my experience it can make the girls go absolutely nuts over you. Be sure you really like them a lot! Because I'm always like this with chics I sometimes turn it on when I shouldn't and get chics I'm not that into totally infatuated with me. I'm not bragging I'm just letting you know because at least in my case it makes me feel bad because I don't like hurting girl's feelings.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
You raise an important issue there MrCode. I number closed them both but I only really want the HB8. After that it MIGHT be difficult to isolate her without causing problems.

And sh1t Disu.....you're too kind!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2002
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
11
Age
47
Location
Portland, Oregon
Volunteering for charity. There's a gold mine I have yet to take advantage of. I have always known it was there, the problem lately has been time. Good for you, duke007.

-PDX
 
Top