Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Nashville Pull 6/16/22

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No close this time, but my wing and I pulled from the Nashville Nightlife. Thought y’all might find it an interesting read:

Met up with my wing, and then we went up to Nashville to do some Nightgame.

We did a combination of approaches in the bar, and on the street.

I’m pretty sure I got used by a girl for drinks in the bar lol. I need to have a plan for not getting used for drinks by girls, because as my friend puts it, “they are sharks.” I probably need to have a hard no policy towards buying drinks. On top of that, I should have a few lines in my pocket for if a girl tries to get me to buy her a drink so that it’s easier to hold my frame.

If a girl says something like “You should buy me a drink” then I’ll respond with a line like “You should make out with me” lol. That should force her to show me her hand.

I danced and grinded with a few girls on the dance floor, but not much came out of those interactions. One girl, I leaned in to kiss her, but she didn’t go for it. She wasn’t feeling it I guess :rofl:

We hooked well with one three set in the bar. They seemed interested, and we offered them to join us in bar hopping. But they declined, and the set seemed to be deflating. They eventually left, so we said f it as well and went to different venues.

We eventually moved back into street game. The last set of the night, was definitely the most interesting. We hook a two set quite quickly.

I am very physical with my girl, and I’m able to flirt with her a lot. Eventually, we ask where they are staying. They’re decently close. So we suggest, “how about we go pick up some drinks and ice cream from the gas station, then go back to your place and have some more drinks together?”

They agree to it. Even though it’s a bit expensive, I parked in a spot that has very good logistics. So we only have to walk about 5 minutes to get back to my car. I’m holding my girl’s hand most of the time, and holding the conversation the whole time, not letting it die.

So we jump in my car. I tell them to hop on the AUX and “play their best slaps” lol. She plays Empire State of Mind, which is pretty cool. Good taste in music. So we ride around for a bit, blasting songs.

Eventually, we stop at a 7/11. We all go in together, to select some Ben and Jerry’s along with some decent drinks.

So here’s where things get nutty. My girl goes into the bathroom, and the friend follows her in. They are in there, I **** you not, for 15-20 minutes. I’m like, “did they fall in?” Finally, they come rushing out. They say “Well, our Uber is here! It was nice to meet you guys!”
My wing and I just stand there stunned. We’re like, wtf? :rofl:

I was pretty confused at first. My friend said that they were just gossiping in there, and decided they didn’t want to fvck, that’s all. He also said that qualifying them a bit more and having the girls chase more in the interaction, instead of pushing so hard could help.

I’ll start working more qualification into my interactions. Until then, I’ll just keep going out and pulling.

Thoughts and comments always appreciated!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agree with your friend. The girls had a “conference” in the bathroom and decided they didn’t want to F. Fair enough.

But don’t fall into a (common) trap believing that every non-full-close was due to some tactical error. Sometimes the chicks are just up for company/attention, and there is nothing more you could do.

Notwithstanding, intermediate stops are not ideal. If possible, you and your buddy should have a pull location already stocked with booze so you can go there directly.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with your friend. The girls had a “conference” in the bathroom and decided they didn’t want to F. Fair enough.

But don’t fall into a (common) trap believing that every non-full-close was due to some tactical error. Sometimes the chicks are just up for company/attention, and there is nothing more you could do.

Notwithstanding, intermediate stops are not ideal. If possible, you and your buddy should have a pull location already stocked with booze so you can go there directly.
Absolutely. I don’t want to stress myself out too much over minor details. I just want to get better at game in broad strokes this summer!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I got used by a girl for drinks in the bar lol. I need to have a plan for not getting used for drinks by girls, because as my friend puts it, “they are sharks.” I probably need to have a hard no policy towards buying drinks. On top of that, I should have a few lines in my pocket for if a girl tries to get me to buy her a drink so that it’s easier to hold my frame.

If a girl says something like “You should buy me a drink” then I’ll respond with a line like “You should make out with me” lol. That should force her to show me her hand.
If she asks you to buy her a drink, don't do it. She just wants to use you. I've made the mistake in the past and I was burned everytime. I usually just tell them I don't buy girls drinks and then I walk. I did one time use a similar line like you said above. I said "we haven't even made out yet." Then she had the nerve to say "that happens after you get me a drink." I might try your line or mine again. But, I haven't been asked to buy a drink in a while. I noticed that the way I dress will dictate if women ask for drinks. If I dress more preppy then they ask but when I dress more bad boy looking then they don't ask.

But, it sucks that you didn't get them. They definitely had a conference in the bathroom and decided not to go through with it. You will never know why. It could be that they thought your value wasn't high enough so it wasn't worth it. They wouldn't have did that to Channing Tatum. They also could have sobered up more. Who knows. In the end, it was more practice and experience for you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did one time use a similar line like you said above. I said "we haven't even made out yet." Then she had the nerve to say "that happens after you get me a drink."
I wonder about responding with "Aren't you bored following the same formula? Let's switch it up by making out first, then I'll buy you a drink."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah have fun meeting chicks. Don’t worry too much about coulda, woulda, shoulda
Speaking of intermediate stops: to avoid that for next time. One thing I want to do that my wing has had success with is having little airplane shot bottles in the car, in a case. Plus having some LEDs in the car that go with the music.

Additionally, I’m gonna buy some Cards Against Humanity in my car.

I don’t actually live in Nashville. It’s just a major city that I go game in. So I end up having to pull to the girls place. Having these things would help me pull more effectively for sure.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you to buy her a drink, don't do it. She just wants to use you. I've made the mistake in the past and I was burned everytime. I usually just tell them I don't buy girls drinks and then I walk. I did one time use a similar line like you said above. I said "we haven't even made out yet." Then she had the nerve to say "that happens after you get me a drink." I might try your line or mine again. But, I haven't been asked to buy a drink in a while. I noticed that the way I dress will dictate if women ask for drinks. If I dress more preppy then they ask but when I dress more bad boy looking then they don't ask.

But, it sucks that you didn't get them. They definitely had a conference in the bathroom and decided not to go through with it. You will never know why. It could be that they thought your value wasn't high enough so it wasn't worth it. They wouldn't have did that to Channing Tatum. They also could have sobered up more. Who knows. In the end, it was more practice and experience for you.
Definitely. I spend enough money on gas, food, and drinks for myself. I don’t need to be wasting money on chicks that don’t want to bang lol.

I’m probably going to go with the “I don’t buy girls drinks” option tbh. Easy and simple.

That’s interesting that you mention the fashion though. I hadn’t thought of that. I’d say my style could be described as preppy atm. I’ll have to try out different outfits and see if anything changes. I’ve been looking for an excuse to get some new clothes anyways.

For sure, at the end of the day this is absolutely still a win because I’m getting more and more experience in the field. I’ve been pulling a good bit lately so this is more experience that will help when I do meet another “yes girl.”

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely. I spend enough money on gas, food, and drinks for myself. I don’t need to be wasting money on chicks that don’t want to bang lol.

I’m probably going to go with the “I don’t buy girls drinks” option tbh. Easy and simple.

That’s interesting that you mention the fashion though. I hadn’t thought of that. I’d say my style could be described as preppy atm. I’ll have to try out different outfits and see if anything changes. I’ve been looking for an excuse to get some new clothes anyways.
When a girl asks for you to buy her a drink, you can pretty much say whatever you want because you most likely aren't getting her. She sees you as a beta chump or easy mark for a drink.

I don't really dress too different at the clubs/bars but I do wear a couple black chains. They're not long or ghetto. It gives off more of a bad boy vibe. Girls stopped asking me to buy them drinks now

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame. :rolleyes:

How about:
Ah, you haven't worked up any points yet.

Reaction score
Y’all are ridiculous lol. Gaming chicks at bars and getting defensive about a girl asking you to buy her a drink. Sounds like to me that you need to switch settings.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all are ridiculous lol. Gaming chicks at bars and getting defensive about a girl asking you to buy her a drink. Sounds like to me that you need to switch settings.
They will eat you out of house and home brother lol

I remember one time I was in Miami, I bought this chick a drink. She accepted it, and then literally just walked away. I’m not gonna let women use me like that anymore

Reaction score
They will eat you out of house and home brother lol

I remember one time I was in Miami, I bought this chick a drink. She accepted it, and then literally just walked away. I’m not gonna let women use me like that anymore
Then don’t be gaming chicks at bars lmao

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can game girls in bars without buying drinks, I used to do it all the time, you may come across cheap though.

I found buying drinks helped as I have somewhere to go with them (the bar) and kind of own them or own some time with them for a while to get the number/kiss/progress.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can game girls in bars without buying drinks, I used to do it all the time, you may come across cheap though.

I found buying drinks helped as I have somewhere to go with them (the bar) and kind of own them or own some time with them for a while to get the number/kiss/progress.
I agree with that, it can help you isolate girls for sure. Which helps your escalation. I don’t mind buying girls drinks unless it falls into either of these categories:
A. They’re just using me like the Miami girls I mentioned
or
B. It puts me outside of my budget for that night. Hanging out with wings is expensive as hell already tbh :rofl:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with that, it can help you isolate girls for sure. Which helps your escalation. I don’t mind buying girls drinks unless it falls into either of these categories:
A. They’re just using me like the Miami girls I mentioned
You won't know if they are using you so get more compliance and flirtation going with them before buying drinks, buying a girl drinks isn't an opener or to be done within the first few minutes. Should reduce girls "walking off" after getting a drink

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't know if they are using you so get more compliance and flirtation going with them before buying drinks, buying a girl drinks isn't an opener or to be done within the first few minutes. Should reduce girls "walking off" after getting a drink
So basically you can get her a drink after she seems invested, willing to comply with you, and (somewhat) pullable.

That’s fair! Makes sense