Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: My Friday Night

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a while - but time for a field report.

Went to my local bar Friday night with a couple of buddies.

SOP - per usual.

Initially there 3 of us - sitting at the bar in our usual corner position. we like this position, since there's a lot of traffic - people (i.e. women) coming up ordering drinks - and there's a couple extra seats initially.

Slow start to the night - but a couple women show up and order some drinks - not bad looking, but a couple years past their prime. one has a cracking bod - looks like she had a (.)(.) lift..... nice. The other one - nice face - a little on the porky side....

Anyway we open the conversation - they have driven about 15 miles to get there - the pretty face one drove and is not drinking - although she does eventually have a beer.

I'm telling them about some of the "special" drinks that they have there - and we are generally shootign the sh#t.

Anyway - a bunch of older guys show up - and they are trying to open these girls - but the girls are having nothing of it - the girls make some comments about trying to hard - and a while later some of their GF's show up - and they move further down the bar where there is more space...

through out the night - pretty face was looking over gestering to me about the music - she had put some music on the j-box early on (it's a cool one thats hooked to the internet) - and I had given her a hard time because she put some country on. So she would come over - I'd pull her leg and give her a hard time etc. - So that how the rest of the night went.

Now, they were fun girls, but not really my type - so I was just having some harmless fun.

Time to leave the bar - only myself and 1 friend was left - so we ask the B-tender to call us a cab - which he does - and we walk outside to wait.

Just so happens that the girsl were leaving - So P-face comes outside with her friends - and and she's got her car keys out, so I say - "hey, why don't you give us a lift home? - we're pretty close by" - to which she argrees - and het car is parked right by the front door. So my friend and I jump in - and she proceed's to drive us home - 2 exits on the freeway.

So we pull up, and I ask her if she wants to grab a drink - and she's showing some resistance - and I press - saying I've got a great balcony, with a view of the city - and I'll need some company since my buddy worked and is going ot go straight to bed.

She agress, and 10 minutes later we're sitting on my balcony off the bedroom....

- not the best looking, but very enthusiastic...

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on amoka,dont be so rude!
A guy dont necessarly need to fvck a girl to be happy,her giving head to him its fine too. ;)

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
Come on amoka,dont be so rude!
A guy dont necessarly need to fvck a girl to be happy,her giving head to him its fine too. ;)
Getting head is fine. Especially if you are so surprised that you pulled this hot girl and she agreed to come home with you that you can't rise to the occasion. Like I did last week...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Sex was had, which is why I wrote:

not the best looking, but very enthusiastic...
What was lost in a tight Bod, was made up for in enthusiasm......