Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Mixed Set - 4 external interrupts

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the campus field, next to the running tracks, I had stopped to drink water... and saw a cute HB 8 girl standing and stretching.. oh man.. I hadn't shaven.. BUT I had to appraoch her.. so I open her (over shoulder):

Me: Do yo know what time the bookstore closes?
Her: prolly around 9 *smiles*
Me: You are not from USC are you?
Her: I am.. I am a freshman.
Me: Freshman! nice.. whats your major?
HEr: Civil
ME: Nice.. thats awesome.. respect (kino punch)
<<I vibe with her on civil and college stuff>>

<<EXTERNAL INTERRUPT #1>>
A girl, HB 5, wearing "I love NY" t shirt..
ME: (after name exchange) Where are you from?
EI-1: blah blah (not NY) - looks down at her shirt
ME: but everybody loves NY right? haha
EI-1: *laughs* - is dealt with

<<EXTERNAL INTERRUPT #2>>
A guy, good looking, prolly after this girl, I befriend him, vibe with him, he sits with me.. but keeps engaging the target.. saying sh1t like - "you were running like a cheetah.. i couldn't catch up" - douche bag azzzhole.:cuss:

<<EXTERNAL INTERRUPT #3>>
Another guy, asian, I befriend him too, he shows tons of IOIs (asking me interview style questions) lol.. he's dealt with..

<<EXTERNAL INTERRUPT #4>>
Another guy, a nerdy white guy, I befriend him, he was not much of a smart azz.

But now, these ppl started talking about their own lame freshman stuff.. and we "guys" mutually exchanged goodbyes and I take off...

Lessons:

I should have used an engaging opener to bring everyone into a common discussion (started by ME not anybody else)

I should have negged the target when these guys started coming in

Good news:

My game is getting better now. I don't feel like a robot anymore. I feel more at ease controlling my sets. I think I can really get good pretty quickly.

I got her name though, so my sneaky azz has found my target on facebook. lol She seemed interested, but I don't expect much from this.

Limiting factors (my excuses):

I don't have an interesting lifestyle (like a planned pool party, or social event, or something fun like that). If I did, I would have invited the whole group to that event, and then number closed, and obviously gamed the target in MY SOCIAL environment... not theirs.

Last edited:

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, i hate when that happens. i used to get that nonstop at work whenver i was talking to a chick.

It's like other guys see you talking with a girl, they see it as their opportunity to get in on a conversation with OMG! a GIRL!

It got so bad i'd be talking to a chick, and then all of a sudden i'd hear a voice behind me go "Yeah that's so true." or start laughing if we cracked a joke.

At one point i even started using it as an opener.

"Hey you, I bet you 20$ that within 5 minutes of us talking, another dude is gonna sidle up on me and join in. If not sooner"

worked surprisingly well in that environment.

Sometimes i'd neghit the GUY if i already knew the chick. I'd turn around, look all shocked, then say somethign like "dude! so the vagisil worked? great to see you!"

I'm such a *****.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this, next time this happens tell your target "There's something I've noticed about you... oh damn I have to get going. Let me have your number and I'll catch up with you later"
Or some variation of that.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
How about this, next time this happens tell your target "There's something I've noticed about you... oh damn I have to get going. Let me have your number and I'll catch up with you later"
Or some variation of that.
So you mean take the number in front of the guys?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aragon034 said:
It's like other guys see you talking with a girl, they see it as their opportunity to get in on a conversation with OMG! a GIRL!
:crackup:

but the funny thing is, if you lock yourself in, or look like the girl knows you, these insects won't have the balls to swarm around.. only because they knew I was just in.. they came meddling in..

In my case, these guys were already a group, and it was night time, so maybe they wanted to make sure she was safe.

The point is, I had started kino, I was hugging her.. and she was enjoying it.. maybe that added to their brotherly fear. lol

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really wanted to pursue, you should have asked the girl if she wanted to go somewhere else without making it seem too upfront, like "Its hot outside, wanna head for some shade?" or something not quite so bad.

And i'm new to these forums, so forgive me, but what do HB and AFC mean? HB = hot blonde? hot brunette? Lol, no clue.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos said:
If you really wanted to pursue, you should have asked the girl if she wanted to go somewhere else without making it seem too upfront, like "Its hot outside, wanna head for some shade?" or something not quite so bad.

And i'm new to these forums, so forgive me, but what do HB and AFC mean? HB = hot blonde? hot brunette? Lol, no clue.
lol get outta here! no just kidding.. HB = Hot babe, AFC = Average Frustrated Chump.

Btw, it was night time, so no shade. AND, there was no where else to drag her.. everything was closed.. it was a small stadium field! lol

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean take the number in front of the guys?
Yeah why not? Dont tell me you care.

Btw, it was night time, so no shade. AND, there was no where else to drag her.. everything was closed.. it was a small stadium field! lol
Night time?
I'm always hesitant to approach chicks outside at night because I might come off as a creep. The only 2 times i tried to do it the girls were not receptive at all so that's given me a bad feeling about it.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Yeah why not? Dont tell me you care.

Yeah, maybe until I get something planned for a group pickup (inviting the entire group), OR have opportunity to isolate her (A wing or 2 might help), I should just use this kind of curiosity builder line, and close, and leave. good idea.

Some wing(s) would make things easier.

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Night time?
I'm always hesitant to approach chicks outside at night because I might come off as a creep. The only 2 times i tried to do it the girls were not receptive at all so that's given me a bad feeling about it.
I have seen videos of direct approaches at night, on single sets of girls, opening them from behind.. and still ending up in number closes.

If your intention and focus is to simply spark up the interaction, she will not get that creep vibe from you. Its all about sub-communications, and how you come off to other people.